{Chapter 1}

'It's the first day of summer, which means I can play Genshin impact as much as I want.' You thought

Summer is your favorite season. Three months of fun. No school, no homework, no exams. The weather is good, the trees look so pretty and you can hear birds chirping outside of your window. Summer is the only time of the year when you can do anything you want.

'I really wanna get the exploration progress of all the areas in genshin impact to a 100%. That will probably require a lot of time and dedication to find all the hidden chests. So I shouldn't waste anytime!' You thought.

You opened genshin impact on your phone and decided to play.

The app opened and the loading screen popped up.

You started humming to the song that was playing while the game was loading

You started humming to the song that was playing while the game was loading. You did that every time.

"God, the music and the visuals of this game are soooo good. I don't even know how this game is free." You said

The screen finally loaded and a white blank page appeared.

Since you're a mobile player, it takes so long for the game to load. Your phone almost explodes trying to load this game.

"I wonder what happens when the whole map of the game gets released. I think my phone will catch on fire trying to load It"

For some reason, today your game was taking longer than usual to load and it was making you frustrated. You tried exiting and re opening the game but your phone wasn't working.

You tried turning your phone off but it wouldn't turn off either.

You were about to try to turn off your phone again when you saw black cubes appearing on the screen. That kind of freaked you out and you thought your game had a virus or something. But the weird thing was that The cubes started coming out of the screen and started grabbing your hands. then they spread down your arms and covered your whole body.

"OK that's it. I'm not about to get consumed by some weird virus on my phone. Now how the FUCK are there cubes stuck to my body? Is this shit even real? Am I dreaming? When the fuck did I fall asleep then?"

You tried to get the cubes off your body but it seemed like the more you tried, the more they stuck to your body.

The cubes covered your whole body including your face.

you couldn't see anything.

Your vision was getting dark.

What's happening?

Is this a dream?

It has to be

What a weird ass dream

A really long time passed, And your vision started coming back. The cubes finally disappeared and you were finally free from them. Those cubes kinda reminded you of the cubes that unknown god used in the beginning of the game.