Chp 1

ok so first chp WHOO HOOOOO! GO CANUCKS! anyways DONT JUDGE OK LIKE SHEESH NEVER JUDGE A FANFIC BY ITS COVER! and yes WE R WEIRD AND WE R PROUD OF IT!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Camille's POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP!' I hear Girija's alarm blast right in my ear and groan. 'Turn... It.. Off' Mary mumbles, slightly rolling over and almost falling off the couch. I laugh at that, rub my eyes, and pound my fist down on the snooze button. 'Camille...' Girija says sleepily. 'You realize you just pressed the snooze button...' 'Oh shit..' I mumble, and then we all burst out laughing. We are all at Girijas house sleeping over, something that regularly happens now days. Suddenly i hear mary yell 'WHO THE HELL SET THE ALARM FOR 4:43!' We all glance at the clock and see that its 4:44. 'MAKE A WISH!!' I yell, and i close my eyes and wish that I can meet Niall Horan someday, he's the Vancouver Canucks' best defense (in my opinon ;) ) and seems really nice. Then i remember that me, mary and Girija have all just joined the canucks cheerleading team! Which reminds me... 'OH MY GOD!!' I yell. They both turn their heads in unison. 'SHHHHWHAT!' They reply. 'YOU GUYS....!!! WE... OMG... WE ARE GOING TO.... OMG... A CANUCKS GAME TODAY!!!!' I finally get out. We all scream and start doing the feet thing and the crazy hands and Girija and i jump up onto the couch with Mary, laughing at the same time. Just then we hear someone coming downstairs and dive under the covers, all huddled together. We hear the door open and i peek out from underneath the blankets. I see nikki and Quen standing there in their pjs, and burst out laughing. 'Could you people please shut up i am trying to sleep' Nikki says, looking annoyed. 'GO FINISH GETTING YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP NIKKI!' I yell at him, laughing. You see, Mary Girija and I are pretty much like sisters therefore we technically have the same annoying brothers. 'GRENADE!' Quen yells, and pretends to throw a grenade at us, while they make explosion and screaming noises. They quickly run up the stairs and slam the door, while me and my sistahs B) go into hysterical laughter. 'YOU GUYS!' Mary suddenly says, breaking the laughter. 'WE HAVE TO GET READY!!!' We quickly hustle and change into our uniforms, throwing some matching sweats with our last names on the side and back overtop. Then we go into the bathroom and do a bit of makeup, we all give each other winged eyeliner with shimmery white blue and green eyeshadow. While Girijas applying my eyeliner i quickly look down at her sink, its just so pretty with all the rainbow sparkly glitter and the black marble- 'CAMILLLLEE!!' Girija yells in my face. 'WHA-' 'Stop staring at my sink' she smirks, doing the finishing touches on my eye. I roll my eyes and we all start laughing. We then softly curl our hair and put it into the signature high ponytail, completing it with a sparkly bow. Mine is green, girijas is blue, and marys is white... We all look amazing! As we pack our final items and slip on our shoes, I grab the car keys and say 'DIBS!' And they just look really annoyed. I give them my trademark smirk and then just as we are almost out the door Mary yells 'SEE YA AT THE GAME!' To our brothers, who are actually not coming to the game, Mary was just rubbing it in. And as if on cue, we hear the familiar 'BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP!' Of the alarm as we slam the door shut. Just before we get into the car laughing Girija yells 'SHAWTY FRONT!' And Mary pouts and says 'U cruel person' then sticks her tongue out. We all laugh again and i turn on the car and the heat, while Girija blasts the music. 'Remember the good old days of grade 7 when we fought over who WASNT going to sit in the front seat!' Girija laughs. 'Well i dont think any of us could drive in grade 7 now could we....' Mary says, as i back out of the driveway. We all look at each other mischievously and then burst into laughter. 'IM ON A PAY PHONE ' the radio suddenly blasts. 'TRYING TO CALL HOME' Mary yells. 'CAN YOU BLOW MY WHISTLE BABY...' 'Oh crap its popdanthology... NOT PAY PHONE' she yells causing us to laugh. We dance and rock out as much as we can in the car and i end up accidentally honking the horn a few times, receiving angry glares from some drivers. Suddenly we have arrived at the school, and i park very gracefully might i add, in the parking lot. We all squeal in excitement before getting out of the car and grabbing our bags, heading over towards the bus where around 20 other girls were standing, waiting for us probably. We run over and greet them. I see Lauren E and her friends and give her a big hug. 'Hay Lauren' i say, smiling. 'HIII!' She replies, and then i hear an annoyingly familiar voice from behind me. 'Hey peasants what took you so long?' I whirl around and glare at Brittany, Sasha and Jade, the bossiest team captains in the whole frickin world. 'We were just enjoying life Brittany' Girija glares at her. 'Lets go shall we?' Mary asks, and before they can even answer we climb onto the bus and say hi to mrs scott, our teacher. We head straight to the back and squish into a three-sum, across from Lauren, Annika and Kaitlyn. 'Ohmygoshimsoexciteeeeddd!!!' I say rapidly. 'WHATTA?' Mary asks, looking at me like i am crazy. I slap her in the face and she says 'Uhhh' before i reply 'I. AM. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED!!!' I yell, making her jerk back a little, causing her to hit her head on the window. We burst out laughing and see Sasha, brittany and jade whirl around and glare at us saying 'its not that funny' we just roll our eyes and continue laughing. This is going to be a long, fun bus ride.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ISNT THIS EXCITING! JAAAA BUDDAY WE R CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO whatever WE SHALL TRY AND UPDATE SOON!