~3~

(Louis POV)

"I told you I don't want any cook- LOUIS!!!!" Julia screams and jumps into my arms.

"HEY!!" I kiss her cheeks then pull away.

"How are you?!" She asks.

"Great!! But you look awfully tired..." I say and she sighs.

"Yea. Joey kept me up all night." She says which makes me realize something.

"I told the boys that he's your brother, is that okay?" I say.

"Yea its fine. That's what I usually tell people." She says and I nod.

"Okay." I say just when Niall comes running towards me.

"WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?!?!?" He yells while doing a pee dance.

"You just went!" I state, shocked that Niall had to pee again.

"I know, but I've got to go again!" Niall struggles not to pee himself.

"Second door to the left down that hall." Julia says and Niall runs inside.

She turns back to me and laughs.

"Wanna see inside the tour bus?!" I say excitedly.

"Sure." She says and I grab her hand to bring her in the bus.

When we walk inside, Zayn and Liam were sitting on the couch, and Harry was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"In the bathroom." Zayn says. Both of them don't even look up from the video game they were playing.

"We're you guys not gunna come inside?" Julia says and both their heads snap up.

They both stand up quickly and wave.

"Oh sorry. We....umm-" Zayn starts but Liam finishes.

"We were just about to come inside."

"Okay then. Im Julia Carbani." She says and plays with her fingers. She always does that when she's nervous or feels awkward, it's actually kinda cute.

"We know. I'm Zayn, and this is Liam." Zayn says, gesturing towards Liam who just waves.

Sooner or later Harry walks in.

"Hey guys did Lou go inside ye-" Harry's voice is cut off by a scream that comes from right next to me.

"Why the hell are you nude?!" Julia is panicking and covering her eyes.

I turn to a naked Harry, "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!" I scream and Harry puts his arms up in a surrender position and walks to the back room.

What his problem? He hasn't walked around naked it two years. I mean for Pete's sake it's 2013!

I turn to Julia, who's still screaming. I tap her shoulder and try to calm her down. "Julia, babe, he's gone."

She stops screaming and opens her eyes. "Oh okay." She sighs.

"Well....why don't you show us to your home?" Liam says and Julia nods.

"Follow me." She says and we all walk out of the bus and into the house.

The first thing we see is Niall and Joey sitting on the couch laughing.

Niall looks up and waves at us.

"Hey guys!!" He says and Joey mimics him by saying that as well.

"I just met N-Ni-Ne-" Joey struggles to pronounce Niall's name. I laugh and walk towards him.