3.

The next day:

Ariana's P.O.V

I'm at Justin's house. We're still learning about eachother. Justin is so funny. He says that I'm cute. Justin is a really nice guy. I wonder if he broke up with Selena yet? The doorbell rings, and he answers it. Speaking of Selena.... She comes and sits down on the other couch with Justin. He already looks annoyed. Didn't they break up?

"I'm Selena!" She says. Why is it that I'm already starting to dislike her?

"Okay..." I say and look at my phone. Her and Justin kiss... For a long time. I roll my eyes. Am I getting jealous? Justin pulls away.

"I have company" He says

"Oh yeah! She's a little sweetheart! How old are you?" She says.

"I'm 16" I say annoyed.

"I'm so sorry! Why are you with Justin? Me and him are already dating!" She says

"Okay, and? Nobody asked if you guys were dating?"

"Dont get smart. " She says laughing

"Wow, you're rude."

"Yep, I am, and what exactly are you going to do about it?" She says. I put my phone down and Justin got up.

"Okay! Selena, just go home, please." Justin says . She glared at me. She left and slammed the door.

"Wow, I learned something else about you" He says

"What?"

"You're not afraid to stand up for yourself. I like girls like that, unlike Selena" He says. I laugh.

"Just one more thing..." he says

"Yes?" I ask

"Do you know how to fight?" He says

"Well, you were about to see if you didnt stop everything but, yes." I say. He laughs.

-- Latasia's P.O.V --

I got out of my car and knocked on Twist's door. No answer. His parents car's wasn't parked out here. Just his and somebody else's car that looks nothing familiar. I banged on the door plenty of times since it was locked. No answer. I used the key he gave me and opened it. I walked upstairs and busted in his room, and he was kissing some random girl. I grabbed her hair and just started hitting her and kicking her. I have some really bad anger problems. Twist pulled me back and the girl ran. I elbowed him and slapped him my hardest.

"Are you really doing this?" I yelled

"She kissed me first, Tasia" He says

"Uh, NO. Don't Tasia me! Why would you do that?" I say about to cry.

"Tasia, I'm sorry"

"No you're not. Don't talk to me...ever." I say and walk out of his room.