4

Ariana's P.O.V

So these past couple of weeks, me and Justin been hanging out 24/7. Justin broke up with Selena. Latasia and Twist are just ignoring eachother. Twist wants Latasia back... badly. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and it was my step-sister Ta'Quanna. I guess we get along now. I took my headphones off.

"Yes?" I say

"Is Justin your boyfriend?" She asks

"I wish, but why?" I say

"I guess he's with his boo Selena right now." She says

"What? He broke up with her a couple weeks ago" I say. I got up and went to Justin's house. I opened the door. His parents aren't here. Perfect. I go in Justin's studio and he's sitting with Selena. She's all over him.

"Hey, Ariana" Justin says

"Hi" I say and cross my arms.

"I'll see you later, Justin" Selena says and gets up. She bumps my shoulder on while she's leaving. I'm too mad to even say anything. I'm just staring at Justin.

"Yes?" He says

"So you guys go back out?" I say

"No! Why are you making up stuff? I'm supposed to trust you" He says and gets up.

"I'm not making anything up." I say. He's facing me now. He's just staring at me.

"Are you jealous?" He says softly

"No."

"Are you jealous" He asks again

"No!" I say

"Stop acting like that. Be honest. Are you jealous?" He says

"Yes" I say

"Ariana, don't be jealous. You already know I like you... alot. Me and Selena have nothing going on. I was just about to tell Selena to leave. Your beautiful, pretty, unique, funny, everything. I've never met anybody like you. When I first laid eyes on you, I fell in love. Just please, will you be my girlfriend?" Justin says. I'm shocked, honestly.

"Yes!" I say and hug him. He immediately hugs back. Then we kiss. Wow.

Hours Later.....

Selena's P.O.V

I'm madder than ever. I guess my plan didn't work by changing my relationship status. Justin and Ariana are dating now? Okay, I'm gonna find a way to break them up quick. I have a plan.