KICKS.

It was now March the last month we would be in England. Things for the wedding where almost all sorted out. Chris had been watching over me so much more as he had started to worry about me so much more since the panic attack. When we got back to America we would be getting married and back into work without a honeymoon as Chris and I had to go on the press tour for Avengers: Endgame. Which yes was exciting to see all our friends but also sad as we would not get our own time to celebrate. 

One night I could not sleep. I just kept tossing and turning like there was giant lumps in the bed. As I could not sleep I did not want to wake Chris up. I got out of bed and pulled on the first hoodie I could find then headed downstairs to the living room. I put the tv onto and decided to watch Inside Number Nine. I loved the show but I was hoping I would soon feel tired. 

It did not work. There was something in me that needed to be fixed. I got up and began to look in the fridge at what there was. Luckily Chris always made sure we stopped at the shops so that when I felt like I had a craving there would be some food. I tried my very best to fill the hole but there was nothing that would do it. I had all the food I could spread out on the kitchen island I looked at it all. I began to feel rubbish so I put my head down on the island. 

"Beautiful what are you doing?" Chris's tired voice made me jump. 

"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked after getting myself together. 

He chuckled then walked over and looked at all the food "Hungry?" 

I sighed realising what was wrong "Yeah." I frowned with a pout. 

He chuckled and hugged me in close "It's ok. I'll make you some food." 

I looked up at him "No. You need to sleep." 

"It's fine you are hungry." he kissed me stopping the argument from going anywhere. 

"Any ideas what you are craving?" He looked at the range of food. 

I bit my lip " Hmmmmm many things." 

"Ok.... like ?" 

"I'm craving Dumplings, Wagamama Pad-thai, tacos and Éclairs. Blood Orange and nectarine water with a finishing dish of Chris Evans." I smirked. He smirked back giving me a sweet kiss. 

He laughed and said  "We better get cooking."

"You don't have to." I told him hugging him close. 

"I do you want it so I will make it happen." he kissed the top of my forehead. Soon we where away cooking. I honestly felt too looked after. I did not mean to be a massive princess. Soon enough we had the Dumplings done. I made a sauce for it to go into that would go with the tacos. 

"How are the dumplings?" asked Chris who was making sure that the chicken would not burn. 

"OH MY GOD." I said throwing back the food. All Chris could do was laugh and keep cooking. 

Soon I was full and laid back like a pig. Chris was watching me making sure I was ok. 

"Are you ok beautiful." He asked coming over to me and rubbing my belly. 

"Yes." as I said this the baby kicked. Chris gave me a surprised happy face. This was the very first either of us had felt the baby kick. 

"Did they just kick?" I asked him as surprised as he was. 

"Yes!" as he said that the baby kicked again.