FLYING HOME.

I was now 22 weeks. I was now getting a bump it was a good thing that we where going home to America. The baby, or foetus, is around 27.8cm long from head to toe, and weighs about 430g. That's approximately the size of a papaya and the weight of five tangerines.The lungs are developing and our little one will be doing some breathing practice in my womb. The baby is now swallowing small amounts of the amniotic fluid. This will usually stay in the bowels and then come out after the birth as a dark, sticky poo ('meconium').The baby's taste buds are developing and could be influenced by what I eat.

To avoid the poparazzi we decided to go as early as we could in hopes not many would get the word that we where there. That meant getting up early I decided to put on a pair of leggings with a long top and big oversized jumper that made it look like I just had a big jumper on. Soon we where in the airport unfortunately the poparazzi had found us. In some ways luckily for me they seemed more interested in Chris than me. 

Chris was being a good partner he was carrying as much as he possibly could. I felt bad but he insisted on it. I could not do too much as the bump was starting to get in the way of most things. 

"Are you ok?" Chris asked as everything was starting to get busy. He knew that I hated crowds and that they always made me overly anxious.

"Yes. I just need to go to the bathroom and have a sit down." I bit my lip and followed him. 

" Ok beautiful." He looked around. 

** LATER ** 

We where soon sat on the plane nice and safe. I chose to post a photo for his followers . It was a photo of him on the plane with the caption : " On the plane headed back to America. Good Bye England it has been lovely to spend three months looking around and experiencing all you have to offer. I hope to come back soon X" 

On my own instagram I posted a photo of me Chris had took of me looking out of the window : "Good Bye England ! I hope to see you soon. It's been so good to be home for three months now back to work!"

I spent most of the flight asleep. Chris and I had to be careful with how we acted as a couple. There was still the chance that someone could leak something not that his fans and the worlds did not already like to have their own ideas of what is going on. 

** IN THE AIRPORT ** 

Soon we touched back down in America. It was nice and warm the big jumper felt stupid in such a hot place but not in terms of hiding the baby. We walked through the airport trying not to be battered or crushed by people. Chris and I had to fight to get into the car. I was trying my very best not to cry or get to stressed. 

Once we where off I tried to calm down but I could not fully they where still looking at us and following. After a while we had made it away from everyone. I cuddled up as close as I could to Chris and tried my best not to cry.

"I'm so sorry baby." he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. I shivered into his right side "I'm here." he kissed my head again. I soon started to calm down. He was magic like something in him just made me relax without trying.