Glen Powell.

- CHRIS'S POIT OF VIEW-

Becky and I had been sleeping together for a little while. I tried not to grow feelings for her. Well more than I already had . She is my assistant. Yet I just could not stay away from her.

One day we agreed to meet at the hotel bar. I had to get dressed and showered and so did she. Just as I was about to leave the room I got a very important call.

I finally made it down to the bar. I saw someone talking to her. He seemed very close and to be flirting. She started to be unstable and unaware of what was happening. I moved as fast as I could. He was moving her off.

Something was extremely wrong. I fought to get to her. He kept moving her. He took her into a bedroom. I had to do something. I followed them into the room. Luckily I go there just in time he was on top of her. She was passed out.

An instinct took over. I had to protect her. I jumped forwards and grabbed hold of him. I pulled him off of her and the bed. We ended up on the floor. Fighting.

I managed to get on top of him. Stopping him from doing anything. I managed to get to my phone. I got to the avengers group chat. I sent a message:

"QUICK! HELP. ROOM 125. ANYONE THAT CAN!"

I had to hold him down he luckily was not as strong as me. A couple minutes later Sebastian ran through the door. He looked around.

"Change places."

He nodded and sat on top of him. I ran over to her. She was still passed out I tried everything I could to wake her up. In came Chris Hemsworth and Robert. They both split. Chris helped Sebastian and Robert came to me.

"What's the matter." Robert asked.

"She won't wake up."

He tried everything. Robert called an ambulance. Whilst I stayed with her trying to wake her. Robert also called the police.

Sebastian and Chris said that they would stay with him. The ambulance had arrived. Robert and I went with her. They went as fast as they could. Trying to wake her. They took her into a private room. They did some work on her.

Samples were taken for the police. They told us most drugs will leave the body within 72 hours after being taken. She had drips going into her. I went and sat with her. It hurt me so much. I took her right hand in mine. Robert walked in. Stood by my side. They patched me up luckily I was not to hurt. 

"They've took him in for questioning. She's going to be alright. You know."

"Good. I know but it shouldn't have happened. I should have been there."

"Chris." he put his hand on my shoulder.

"She's ok."

He was right. It could have been worse but I still felt like I should have protected her more. The police came in and asked me a few questions. After a little while Robert had to leave. He told the group chat it was ok. I was not leaving her. Not at all. After a while I fell asleep.

The next day I stayed with her. She did not wake up. She started to get better. That afternoon I sat talking to her. When Tom Holland came and spent sometime with us. It was nice of him. He had to leave after a while. I sat and watched her. I started to fall for her even more.

Lots of the cast came and visited and sent messages to me and her. Apparently more work was being done. They where looking at the CCTV. I fell asleep again. Robert rang me and told me I had been granted sometime off to do what I needed.