Spin the bottle

First off I'd like to say that I am SO sorry for leaving this boon for like a month, I had a lot of things going on in my life and plus, I couldn't really make good wattpad stories on a Samsung s3 with no auto correct so here enjoy this short one shot while I have motivation and a good phone

========

Ship: RanbooxTubbo (slight TubboxTommy)
Fluff(ish)

Tw: underage drinking

------------

'chug. chug. chug.' the entire crowd was cheering Tommy on to chug his bottle of beer. when he reached the bottom of his nasty smelling drink, Wilbur snatched the bottle out of his hand and drunkenly announced that they would all be playing spin the bottle.

Everyone playing sat down in a circle surrounding the bottle in the following order: Tommy, Quackity Wilbur, Minx, Dream, Niki, Tubbo, Ranboo, Karl, Jack and finally George.

Wilbur decided that he should go fist seeing as he suggested the game and ended up kissing Minx. After that Dream kissed George, Niki kissed Jack, and Karl kissed Quackity. Finally it was Tubbos turn and he was apprehensive to spin for several reasons, one of them being that he had never kissed anyone, the second being that the only person he wanted to kiss was ranboo and the third being just plain nerves.

He spin the bottle with careful calculations but still ended up hitting the wrong person; Tommy. He could tell the blonde didn't want to do this either so they reached over and just shared a being kiss, their lips barely ghosting each other's.

They both sat down and then it was Ranboo turn to spin the bottle. He, on the other hand, was much better at calculating bottle spins and as he looked to tubbo for confirmation, which in a brief exchange of glances, both of the two knew who he was gonna hit. To be fair, Ranboo would have made it hit tubbo anyway due to the fact that he didn't know anyone else there.

The bottle spun and slowly cane to a stop at tubbo who quickly shared made eye contact with ranboo, before pressing his lips to the tallers. They stayed like that for god knows how long (it wasn't as long as it felt) until the game continued.

After a while the game disbanded as everyone had lost interest and so ranboo and tubbo found a quiet corner to sit down together. Ranboo turned around and looked at Tubbo breifly before catching his lips between his own. Tubbos lack of responsiveness and the shell shocked look on his face made Ranboo stop in his tracks. "Tubbo I'm so-" his sentence was cut off by tubbos lips on his own, to which he responded eagerly.

The end idk how u end things
So yeah this was bad but yk I had to add something