Troubled Beginning

"2 years..." It's been 2 years since Deku and Uraraka have started dating, everyone was happy for them, they always had thought that they were the perfect couple, they weren't surprised for it's so obvious that they like each other ever since the beginning, with Deku's constant blushing and stuttering around her, and Uraraka's constant care and worrying over Deku's whole being it wasn't really hard to tell, but as the relationship drifts, so is their closeness.

"He's not coming...is he?" Troubled Uraraka whispered as she sighed looking at her prepared picnic, as their relationship got longer, they spent less time with each other to the point that Deku even forgot their own anniversary. 

"Ochako-san, are you sure you're going to be here for another 30 minutes? You've been waiting here for an hour now, I'm starting to think that Deku really did forgot." Tsuyu said in a worried tone while Uraraka sits aimlessly still having hope that Deku would at least show up at the last minute.

"He really did forgot..." Uraraka whispered as she lowered her head and tears starts to fall, surprisingly, the rain also did sympathize with the heartbroken girl, pouring with all its might.

"I'm sorry, Ochako-san, but it's raining now, we should leave." Tsuyu said as she leads Uraraka back to the Dorm, whilst Uraraka looking back at her prepared surprise being drenched in the rain. 

"My future husband."

I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, 
All might and I practiced till dawn to
the point that I forgot... I love you
(seen at 10:45 pm)

Uraraka looked at the message with puffy eyes, it's always been like this she thought, he's either busy or he just forgot... 

She went back to her bed, trying to just sleep all the pain away, 5 minutes later as she was starting to drift off, someone knocked on her door.

"Uraraka-san..." Immediately knowing who it was, she lazily got up and hastily opened the door not really wanting to face the boy. 

"What is it Deku?" She replied coldly not even looking at the boy who's cheerfully smiling and holding a bunch of wilted flowers he obviously picked up on the way. 

"I'm sorry... and happy anniversary." Deku faced his girlfriend with embarrassment as he knows that their relationship might possibly come to an end and it's entirely his fault. 

"There's no point in apologizing now, just...leave Deku." Uraraka stood her ground, knowing that if she forgives him easily, he'll just do it again. She was about to close the door, but the boy is persistent enough to not leave until he and her girlfriend are ok.

He blocked the door, hastily throwing the flowers to the ground, and hugged Uraraka, surprising the confused and angry girl. 

They hugged until Uraraka couldn't take it anymore, she started bawling, making the boy's chest drenched in tears. 

"You're always like this... I hate you, you always forget and we always fight yet I can't bring myself to stay mad for that long because I love you." She said in between sniffles, slightly smacking Deku in the chest, making him smile a little at how precious her girlfriend is. 

He slowly looked down and cupped her face kissing her delicately, Uraraka surprised by her boyfriend's actions, just did nothing and slowly got carried away too, in the middle of the heated making-out session...

"IT'S 11 PM ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING? MAKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH YOUR DOORS OPEN!" Iida screamed while chopping the air as he frowned at the sight of his two best friends kissing.

The couple looks at him palely and embarrassed, immediately letting go of each other and rubbing the back of their heads. "Fuck..." Deku thoughted.

"I-Ida, I didn't know you'd be still up at this time- haha." Uraraka stutters, not even looking at his disappointed best friend's eyes.

Even before Ida can reply Kaminari just popped out of nowhere with Mina and Jirou each of them holding baseball bats and a guitar, looking very ready to fight.

"I heard some crying down the hallway so I came to check it out to only see you both making out, wow, that hurts my soul, I really need to get a boyfriend already." Mina said while smirking whilst putting the baseball bat down while Jirou and Kaminari looked too wasted and sleepy that they immediately went back to their respected rooms.

"I even called these two cause I thought some villain got inside the dorm." She continued while making her way to the kitchen opening a fresh tea bag and steaming water. 

"Alright, you two have cause enough trouble now, go to sleep already." Ida instructed as he turns around, also feeling sleepy and wasted.

Deku now being red as a tomato and Uraraka being flustered as fuck, both of them stood there out of embarrassment for 2 minutes before Deku finally got a word in.

"A-ah... Uraraka san... Can I sleep in your room tonight?" The boy asked while rubbing the back of his head and looking pale as ever.

"AH- I-I mean sure..." Uraraka replied completely forgetting that she's mad at Deku just 10 minutes ago who feels nothing but pure butterflies in her stomach now.

"I'm still here you lovebirds, and make sure I hear no noise tonight, I want to sleep peacefully." Mina jokes as she takes her cup of tea back to her room, winking at the blushing couple as she goes. 

Hey lol, Author-nim here, this is like my first fanfiction so BEAR WITH ME AND MY CRINGY ASS, I probably cringed at least 500 times while writing this, and yes there are many grammatical errors for I'm one lazy bitch, so yeaaaah, I picked izuocha because someone likes this ship very much lol. I hope u all enjoy this story, mwua!! <33

-eya.