Chapter 2- Hes back..

Tommyinnit POV:

I stared blankly at the entrance to the cell. I shook my head, trying my best to deny the truth.
No.. He isnt back. HE CANT BE BACK.

"G-Ghostbur?" I stuttered. But he didnt reply. I fell backwards onto the stone cold floor, and stared at my feet. Suddenly, a dark shadow loomed over me. I didn't look up, but the person pulled me to my feet. I felt a hands on my shoulders. I slowly turned my head up, and jumped in fright, as I saw who it was. It was Wilbur. He stared at me, his pupils becoming small, his grin widened. He squeezed my shoulders, then ripped his hands off if me.

"ALL THESE YEARS! ALL THESE YEARS WITH NOTHING BUT DARKNESS, GUILT AND REGRET TO KEEP ME COMPANY." He shrieked, putting his hands in the air.

"W-Wilbur.." I muttered. Then I ran. I didnt know where, I just kept running and running. I was running out out the Prison, through the grassy biome. Then I bumped into someone.

"Hi bossman, did you do it?" Tubbo said, as he rubbed his head.

"Tubbo.. Tubbo he- He-"

Tubbo frowned.
"Tommy.. What happened?" He said, more sternly.

"Ghostbur.. Dream.. Killed... Wilbur..."
I panted.

"What?"

"Dream.. He killed Ghostbur.. He.. He revived Wilbur.."

"W-what.. He.. Hes... Back..." Tubbo murmered, gulping.

"No no no no no no no no NO!" He shouted, placing his hands on his face.

"Tubbo I'm sorry"

Tubbo_ POV:

I was shocked. Wilbur is back... We are doomed. I felt tears prickling in my eyes, determined not to cry infront of everyone I ran towards Snowchester. I slowed down when I reached my bedroom, and collapsed onto the floor, and started crying. All of this pain was driving me insane (yes let's make this a poem now 👏). I cant have one day without.. This. Without some type of disaster coming along. I just wanted it all to be over. Wilbur.. He- I was rewarded with trust issues ever since he.. Did it. And it didnt help at all, seeing as Technoblade BLEW ME UP.. Not once but twice. I cant put faith in anyone, the only person I can trust is myself.

I dont even know if that's true anymore.. Can I trust myself..?

Ranboo POV-

I saw Tubbo run off towards Snowchester as Tommy said those words. I looked and Tommy, and he looked back at me, I could feel the fear in him. I looked back to where Tubbo had run away, and chased after him. Arriving in Snowchester, I saw the doors to the mansion had been swung open. I walked through them and closed the wood behind me.

The sudden bang of the doors being locked  together startled me, then everything was quiet. Quiet and dismal. I walked slowly up the stairs, the only sound being the echo of my footsteps. I reached mine and Tubbos bedroom, and opened the doors. I saw the large double bed in the middle, and walked towards it. Whimpering and crying could be heard behind the bed. I peeked round, and saw Tubbo bunched into a ball, crying and wiping his eyes. He looked at me. I saw the despair and sadness lingering in his once vibrant yellow eyes, now turned dull and depressing.

I walked over to him and embraced him. I leaned my head into his hair and kissed his forehead (please its platonic and I swear this story isnt about Tuboo I just wanted to add it in I'll do a Dream or Wilbur POV next-). He wiped his eyes and leaned into my shoulder. Soon I heard his soft, slow breathing and knew he had fell asleep. I picked him up carefully and placed him on the bed, pulling the blankets over me. I smiled sadly and left the room.

WilburSoot POV:

I shook my head and smiled. So Tommy was afraid of me now. I laughed again and looked at Sam. He was standing in a corner, still muttering to himself.

"Hello Samuel."

I said sternly. "Ive been informed that you've let 2 people die here. Is that good? I dont think it is" I chuckled, making my way towards him. He grabbed his sword and pointed it right next to my throat.

"Dont. Give. Me. A. Reason." He said, shaking.

"Oh you have many reasons. So why dont you just, kill me?" I said, grinning.

"..."

"Oh that's right, you simply dont have the balls~" I whispered, making a childish tone. His face turned frustrated, and he sliced the sword at me. I easily dodged and snickered.

"Well Sammie, I think I have to go. I have other stuff to do." I said, leaving the room. Dream followed. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and smiled.

I thought of all the things I could do to him.. Good and bad. I smirked and raised my eyebrows at one particular thought. He looked at me and tilted hid head sideways.

"What are you looking at?" He said, turning his head behind him to see if there was anything there.

"You." I replied, shrugging. He seemed taken aback.

"I- What- Y-"

"Come on, pick up the pace. If you dont hurry up, I'm going to go back to death, by choice!"

-A/N-

I dont even know if this is good or not. I'll continue it for a while I guess- Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day/night/evening or whatever time it is for you currently 😁 byee :)

935 words including A/N