Chapter 3- My beloved~

WilburSoot POV:

I sat on the chair next to the fireplace, taking weapons from the table next to me and sharpening them with a rock. I moved my interest towards the room I was in, whilst keeping an onbeat rhythm with the rock. There were windows, but they were one way, meaning you could only see through on the inside, on the outside it looked as though they wernt even there. The curtains were decorated with beautiful designs, and they waved back and forth in the slight breeze there was. The sofa's were made of soft materials, and when you sat on them they enveloped you in a comfortable embrace, as you sank into them. The cushions were squishy and decorated. There was a carpet in the shape of a flag.. A burning flag. It was the L'Manburg design. I chuckled and shook my head. The fire roared and crackled. I stared into its warm core, as if drawn to it. The flames grew higher and higher, reminding me of...

The door opened. I dragged my head away from the fire and saw Dream walk in. He no longer had his mask on. He had 2 mugs of coffee, and passed me one. I looked up and him and examined his features. He had freckles dotted around his face, pale skin, and rosy cheeks. His lips looked soft... And his eyes.. His eyes were my favourite. One of them were a vibrant shade of green, with life and freedom etched into its corners, bright with hope, while the other was a dull red, filled with death and manipulation, brimmed with despair. I smiled and took the mug.

He smiled back. Oh that smile.. It brightens up my day. He sat down next to me and sipped his mug.

"So, Wilbur Soot, the betrayer, nation exploder, killer, traitor, how is your coffee?" He said, in a very posh accent.

"Oh yes, it's alright.. Could have a bit of tinkering but it will do." I replied, tilting my head up.

There was some silence before we both burst out laughing.

Weeks later

"Wilburr"

"WILBUR"

"WILBURRRRRRR"

"WILBUR SOOT!!"

I shot up.
"Yes, Dream" I said, sighing.

"Techno is coming round today!" He smiled.

"Wh- Does he know I'm alive?"

"Yeh, I told him the other day." He shruggled. I nodded in understanding and got up. Dream walked out the room to let me change. I took off my- (Auther just realised that's an unneeded description and is going to forward it a bit 😀)
I slipped off my shirt.
"Wilbur I left my-"

I turned around to see Dream staring at me, his face red.

No ones POV

Dream stared at Wilbur for a couple seconds before turning away and dashing out the door while screaming 'I'm sorry' over and over again. Wilbur chuckled and put a shirt on, then walked out the door. (Sigh. Sorry guys but that's the only Dreambur bit where Dream is like that- from now on they will be very- I dont know how to describe it just wait and see I guess)

Dream was on the sofa scrolling through his phone when a ding dong came from the door. He went to open it and saw Techno standing there. He smiled at Dream.

"Hey mate, how you doing?" He said. Dream shruggled but gestured for him to go inside. Techno walked in and saw Wilbur. He smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Tech..." Wilbur said softly.
"Hey Will.." Techno replied.

"Awww what a cute reunion. Not to spoil it or anything, but I called Techno here to practice pvp with me!"  Dream rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"Oh yes!" Techno said, pulling away from Wilbur, who turned to Dream. "We can go now."

They went outside, and Dream and Techno practiced. Wilbur watched Dreams swift moves. He blushed a bit, but shook his head. A couple hours later, Techno left to go to his house, seeing as it was getting dark. Dream went inside with Wilbur. They went into the living room and Dream started the fire. He looked at Wilbur and smiled. Then he went over to a box, and opened it. Inside was a disk player. Dream took a disk from another box and placed it in. A song started playing, but Wilbur only recognized it when it reached the chorus.

Dancing in the dark..
With you between my arms..

The song kept playing, and Dream held a hand out toward Wilbur.

"Care to dance?"

"It would be my pleasure..."

Wilbur slowly held Dreams hand and they pulled eachover into an embrace, and slowly danced to the music.

I dont deserve this
You look perfect..
I don't deserve this!
Baby you look.. Perfect...
Tonight...

"Dream?"

Dancing in the dark~

"Yes?"

With you between my arms..

"I wanted you to know..

I-"

Listening to our favourite song~

"I love you..."

The music continued to play, and Dream leaned his head into Wilburs chest.

"I dont deserve this.." he softly sang.
"You look perfect..." I sang quietly, and brought his hands to my chest, hugging him.

I smiled and looked at him.

My beloved...

Baby you look, perfect tonight...

A/N

Hey guys, hope you like the 3rd chapter! Not too sure where the storyline is going with this, it's kinda making it up along the way! I take any ideas although I doubt anyone will say anything. Have a good day/night/evening! Until the next chapter, bye!

918 words, including A/N