Kidnapped Part 2

As I promised this is part 2.....I wonder...did anyone get them right? Welp we about to seee....hehe.

TW: Torture

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                          Dream's POV

Oh my god, what did i just say. I hear George slam the door, and I sit there, stunned by what i just said. I save my work, grab my keys and sweater and run out the door. I run to Sap's house, banging on the door. He opens it with an annoyed expression. "What do you want?", he asks. "I need you to help me find George!". I whisper hoarsely. "Why?" He ask's. "I said some pretty mean things to him, and I feel so bad and he stormed out and now I can't find him!" I yell. "Well I saw a white van go down to the abandoned park, then to that house they are breaking down next week." "George always goes to that park... We gotta go to that house, please Sapnap he might be there!" I beg. "Yes definitely" he replies. We get in his car and he drives as fast as he can to the house.

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                   Georges POV

"Well  are names are Schlatt and Quackity", the second guy says, pointing to each. "Now, lets get started. We don't like guys who aren't straight.... and don't worry, your little boyfriend Dream will be getting this to." He pulls out a a pair of pliers,  a hammer, a whip, and a screwdriver. I'm frozen in fear, I can barely breath. "Now, be a good boy and don't move or we will have to go hard on you. Understand?" The man named Schlatt  ask's. When i don't answer he pulls off a finger nail. I scream in pain. My finger starts to bleed, but thank god it's my pinky. Suddenly, the door burst's open, and I see a bright light in my face once again. "Fuck!" Quackity yells. He hits me on the head with the hammer, and all I see is black. (At this point i wanted to leave you again but I ain't mean enough)

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                              Dreams POV

"Fuck", one of the guys yells. He takes a hammer laying on the side and hits George on the head. I see Georges head loll to the side. All i see is red as i look at the Kidnappers. I run at them and barrel into them. They both hit the back wall, knocking their heads against it. They black out. I run to George and untie him as fast as I can. I pick him up and run, Sapnap right behind me. We jump in the car, "Go Go Go!" I yell. 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                             1 hour later(Georges POV)

I wake up to feel something warm around my torso. I look up to see Dream asleep. I cuddle closer into his chest. "Morning sweetie", he says in a groggy voice. I giggle looking up at him. "Your cute when your wake up", I whisper to him. He chuckles, looking down at me. 

"I love you", he says.

"I love you too", I whisper back, snuggling closer.

________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIII I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!! I worked hard believe it or not. So yeah I hope you like it.  Have a lovely day, stay hydrated and eat! Have a lovely day!