Thunderstorms

Hi sorry i havent been writing lately but i need requests like bad. 

Backstory: George has been scared of thunderstorms ever since his mom died in one. That was when he was 3. Ever since he hasn't told anyone, to embarrased. Then one night, he and Dream are cuddling doing a Disney marathon when a thundertorm hits. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Georges POV

I ran inside after hearing Dream call that dinners ready. I was just sitting outside enjoying the nice sinny day. The weatherman said there was a 30% chance that there was gonna be a thunderstorm. I didn believe it tho cause it was juts way to sunny out. 

I ran inside tackling Dream with a hug and knocking him down. He goes down with and oof. I forgot to mention but i used to be a NFL player so i was pretty strong. I got up and ran to the kitchen to get the biggest bowl."Potato soup again", I mumble. "Hey!" Dream says from behind me, offended. "Well its not like we're having Technoblade over every night, jeez" i respond. Dream huffs, "well fine, how about you make dinner next", he challenges. "Challenge accepted," I reply with a smirk. Dream just stands there shocked, not excpecting me to except the challenge. 

 We sit on the ground facing each other (dont ask just felt like it cause im on the floor lol). Everynight we have a contest on whoever is done first gets a day off and the other has to do the dishes. He usually wins but i was feeling very competitive today. "Three, Two, One!" I yell, then we start shoveling down our food. We should go slower but we never cared.

5 minutes later

________________________________________________________________________________

I throw down my bowl in truimphant. It was the first time i won in a while. Dream groans in defeat. "k we are having a Disney Movie Marathon tonight!" I yell. Dream stares at me like i just grew an extra 5 heads. I giggle, and run to the living room. 

When hes back, i already have our first movie picked out. "Beauty and the beast again", Dream groans in frusration.  "Yep", I say while laughing. 

About halfway threw the movie, its starts to rain buckets. Im fine with this, but then the thunder hits and i flinch. Dream doesnt seem to notice tho. I hate thunderstorms. My mom died in a car crash when a really bad thunderstorm hit when i was three, and ive been terrified of driving in a thunderstorm and thunderstorms in general. A huge lightning bolt hits right outside the house, making me jump up. "You okay?" Dream asks with concern laced in his voice. "Y-Yeah," I respond. 

We were on our third movie when the thunderstorm got real bad. I was doing good threw the first two, but then during the third one, a huge and loud crack of thunder was heard. I was trying not to cry at this point, which Dream noticed.  He didnt need to ask before he realised what happened, and thank god i did not want to explain. Threw the rest of the night, we just cuddled, which ended up with me falling asleep on top of him.

________________________________________________________________________________ Sorry got lazy at the end lol. Request -please i am running out of ideas.