Movie Night (Fluff)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so before we start off, I know it's not a lot, BUT THANK YOU FOR 16 Reads. I went to sleep last night with 3 reads, and i wake up to find 16! this is more than i could ask for so thank you. Anyways this one is just movie cuddles, obviously, just some Fluff an thats it! so thank you so much!

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                              Dream's POV

"GEORGE~", I called up the stairs, knowing he'd come running any minute. Just as i think that, he comes sliding out of his room on his fluffy dream socks I got him for Christmas. And then almost tumbles down the stairs. When he's safely down the stairs, he grabs hold of my arm and looks up at me with adoring eyes. "Yeah?", he whispers in an adorable baby voice. I chuckle at this, seeing how adorable he is. " Wanna watch a movie?", I ask sweetly, waiting for his response. He let's out a gasp, his smile growing even bigger by the minute. "YES PLEASE!!!!", he nearly screams. I start wheezing at this, causing him to punch me in the arm and pulling a pouty face. " I'm sorry I'm sorry ok?", I ask him, trying not to let out another wheeze. "Maybe," he reply's,still pouty. I bend down and pull him into a loving but sweet and short kiss. "How about now?", I ask again. "Yep!", he replies with a big smile on his face. "Ok, I'll get the popcorn", I tell him as he runs to get the blankets and pillows. I smile at him as he runs away.

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                         George's POV 

I ran to get the blankets and pillows from our storage closet, I pick out my favourites, which are a big gray, fluffy one, which Dream told me was dark pink, which made me like it more, a yellow one which i know is green, and a black one. I also grab another one, Forest green which looks like piss yellow to me, for Dream. I run back and fall on the couch with a big "OOF" and just lay there. I wait until Dream comes in so he can help me. When he comes in with the popcorn, he puts it on the coffee table, which we move to the side, and we make a fort on the floor, making sure it covers the T.V. As I get settled, Dream goes and gets the popcorn, which he makes just how I like it. We get settle and I declare that I get to pick the movie. "Let's watch Frozen," I say. "We've watched that like 10 times", Dream tells me. " I know!", I respond.  About halfway through the movie, I feel my eyes start to droop. I let out a huge yawn and cuddle closer to Dream. He wraps his arm's around me, and I fall into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter and tell me if you think I'm better at writing fluff or angst. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that you are loved, and you deserve a place in this world! GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!