Twenty

Five Months Later, Hollywood Undead On Tour Last Five And A Half Months
I looked at my laptop as it rang with a Skype call then I went over and answered the call, setting the laptop on the table before turning on my camera.

"Hey, beautiful!" Jorel grinned and I smiled.

"Hi, boys!" I said, knowing the guys were right there behind the camera.

"Oops." Funny laughed and I smiled as Matt was now in the shot.

"Perse, you look different-"

"Butt out, would ya!" J said and I laughed as Matt left and J looked at me.

"He's right, you look different. What's going on?" He asked and I bit my lip, softly smiling.

"Nothing, baby. I promise, just happy." I said and looked up as Reese came in.

"Here's the sandwich you asked-"

"THERESA?!" Danny yelled and I saw the guy appear as Reese winced, handing me my plate.

"Oops. Hi, Danny!" She said and I gave her a warning look, but she smiled.

"Perse wasn't feeling good so I came over to help her out." She said and Jorel sighed.

"Why didn't you say something?" J asked, but I shook my head.

"I didn't want to worry you, Jorel. You guys are only gone another two weeks, then you'll be back. I'm fine, promise." I said and bit into my sandwich, wincing as I opened it.

"Shoot, I forgot the tomato!" Reese said and ran to the kitchen.

"Perse, you hate tomato!" Charlie laughed, but I hoped they wouldn't catch on as Reese came back and put the tomato on my sandwich.

"Thanks, wife!" I said and she laughed, ruffling my hair.

"You're welcome, my wife."

"Excuse us?!" Danny said and I just eyed the duo.

"Who's here with me and who's not?" I joked, they knew it was a joke, and the guys laughed.

"Alright, fair point!" Jorel said and I smiled.

"She's my tour wife, but you're my love." Reese said to the camera then pushed my hair back, tying it back for me as I ate.

"Thanks, Reese."

"Leave ya to it." She said and went to the living room as Danny left us be, but Jorel put his headphones on to give us semi-privacy.

"Are you really okay, Perse?" He asked and I sighed, crossing my arms and laying them on the table.

"I'm fine, the new house is great, and I've got a new shoot coming up soon-"

"You've been working less lately." He said and I huffed.

"I'm trying to get the finances from my dad settled while settling in here and other stuff. Nothing you need to worry about, I promise." I said and he nodded.

"Promise me you're okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"More than okay, my king." I said and he grinned.

"Alright, I believe you-"

"Boys, time for the soundcheck!" Ian said and J sighed.

"Go, honey, I'm alright." I said and he nodded.

"I love you."

"Love you too, sweetie." I said and ended the call, closing my laptop and sighing as I held my head.

"You didn't tell him." I looked at Reese then shook my head, turning in my seat and standing, reaching down to rub my baby belly that was nearly six months along.

"I can't tell him over Skype, I have to do it in person." I said and looked down at our daughter that was growing inside me.

~*-*~

"Hey, Perse's new shoot just came out!" Danny said as he came in with a magazine, the headline reading "Persephone Jones' new shoot after six months".

"Let me see!"

"I wanna look-" I snatched the magazine from the guys, making them grin since they were baiting me.

"Damn, she's my fiancée!" I laughed and sat at the booth, opening the magazine and flipping through. As I got to her shots, I felt my eyes go wide and swallowed hard.

"J-Dog?" Funny called me, but Danny came over and looked over my shoulder.

"Whoa!" He breathed, staring at her large baby bump that was obviously not fake.

"Dude, did you-"

"No." I breathed, staring at my fiancée as she did maternity shots.

"What is going on?!" Johnny asked and stood, taking the magazine.

"Persephone is pregnant?!" He yelled as they stared at me, but I was in shock. She hadn't said a thing, hadn't even looked pregnant in any of our calls, and all of a sudden she's what? Six months pregnant at least?!

"Jorel, did you know?!" Matt asked, but I shook my head. I looked at my phone as it rang and saw it was Perse calling, but I hesitated. As I went to answer, I went outside and took a deep breath.

"I assume you saw, Jorel." Was her first words and I scoffed.

"Why didn't you-"

"I wanted to tell you in person, but they- I told them to wait before sending out those shots. I'm sorry, J, I really am!" She said and I took a deep breath, trying to think rationally.

"How far..."

"Six months next week, and yes, she's yours." She said and I let out a soft laugh.

"Sh-she?! I-I'm... We're having a little girl?!" I laughed and she softly giggled.

"Mhm, and she's a kicker too. Makes me wish she was sleeping all the time, but I like it. Means she's a fighter." She said and I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"God, I-I'm a father!" I laughed and heard her laughing.

"Yeah, you are. So make sure to get your ass back here and to be here for her birth, do you understand?"

"I will, I promise!" I smiled and shook my head, closing my eyes as I envisioned the photos of her again.

"I love you so much, Persephone."

"I love you too, Jorel." She said and I heard someone call her.

"Oh, I have to go. The lawyers are here." She said and I sighed.

"Alright, go. Just remember I love you both, okay?"

"And we love you. Also, she's quite a fan of Hollywood Undead." She said and hung up, but I laughed as I ended the call, grinning like an idiot the rest of the day.