Chapter 6: Shock :O

The next morning, Angel woke up with Beau and they both had a very bad hang over. Angel got up and got two glasses of water with 2 paracetamols, for her self and Beau.

As soon as Angel took the paracetamol, she ran to the toilet to through up. Beau ran after her to make sure she was ok. Luke and Emily came out of their room.

"Beau is she ok?" Asked Emily.

"I dont no, she just took a paracetamol then she needed to be sick. Should I call a doctor?" Beau asked worriedly.

"No, no. I'm fine. I need to speak to Emily quick. Can you and Luke wait in the kitchen or something please?" Asked Angel.

"Yeah, you're alright though, yeah?" Replied Beau.

"Yeah I'll be fine."

Beau and Luke went into the kitchen. Beau was walking up and down with his hands on his head.

"I shouldnt of asked her for a drink. That way we wouldnt of got drunk, and she wouldnt be throughing up!" Shouted Beau.

"Dude, calm down. Its just a hang over." Said Luke trying to calm Beau down.

"Are you ok Angel?" Asked Emily.

"Yeah, you wouldn't happen to have a pregnency test with you?"

"Me? Little me carrying round bloody preggers tests?! Yeah... I think I have two, aha!"
"Lemme borrow one please?!"
"Course!"
Emily then rushed off to Luke's room and got her bag and rushed back to Angel.

"Thanks, you should take one too, it would be best too..."

"Er... Um..." Emily replied.

Emily and Angel both took a test, both very nervous, this is their first test they have done.

Emily and Angel call Luke and Beau to the bathrooms. The brothers see that Angel and Emily are holding a test in their hands. Beau and Luke look worried but excited at the same time.

"Beau, you might want to see this." Says Angel.

"Luke." Says Emily.

The brothers look at the tests. They look up at their girlfriends. Both of them have a smile growing big on their faces...