Chapter 1: McDonald's Mayhem

"Hello, ladies. What would you like?" Asked the worker in McDonald's. Handing over the voucher, Emily politely asked for nuggets, however Angel handed over hers, not expecting what was to happen next. The server Billy, asked what they wanted on the ticket, as it turns out, Emily had accidently given Angel had the wrong voucher. "Ahem... Big Mac or McChicken sandwich?" He asked, Emily tapped Angel. She stood there. "What?" She whispered to Emily, she stood there, laughing emensly whilst Billy was getting annoyed. As Angel didn't know what was happening, she replied, "Umm, Big Mac please." However, Angel doesn't like Big Mac's. She only likes Double Cheese burgers. Laughing still, they approached the table with their meals, Angel was trying to 'fix' her burger whilst Emily sat laughing. She didn't like it at all, she felt disgusted, she couldn't eat anymore. Emily then checked her meal, realising she had no sauce.

Suddenly, two very attractive men entered McDonald's and then came over to us and sat opposite us. "Hey." Said the man with the bright greeny blue eyes, as he stared into Angels bright blue eyes. Angel then blushed and turned her head away with a smile, when the man opposite her gave a cheeky smile. Whilst the other man, sat opposite Emily, had hazel eyes and looked deeply into Emily's blue eyes.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Emily" She replied.

"And yours?"

"Luke, Luke Brooks, and this is Beau"

"No, my name is Brooks, Beau Brooks, we are brothers" Said Beau.

"Aha, I am Angel"

"Hey, what's wrong with your burger?" Asked Beau, looking at Angel.

"Well basically, Emily here gave me the wrong voucher and I was suppost to be getting a double cheese burger." Replied Angel.

"I love double cheese burgers!" Beau said excitedly.

"If you want, I will buy you one myself."

"Really? Thank you Beau, let me give you some mon-" Beau cut in Angels reply.

"No, I'll pay. I'll be back in the minute." Beau said sweetly.

"Okay. Thank you."

Beau called Luke over to go to the till with him. As they walked away, Emily quickly asked Luke, "Umm..." She said shyly, "Luke, can you get me some sauce please?"

"Yeah sure!" He replied, winking.

"Omg, Emily, I think I am in love..." Angel said excitedly.

"Omg like, what if they asked us on a date? I'd obviously say yes, what about you?" Asked Emily

"Well duh, obvz!" Replied Angel.

When the two brothers come back to the table, Beau ask's Angel a question.

"Angel, I know that we only just met but, I was wondering if you and your friend wanted to come back to mine and Luke's house so we can all get to know each other a little more. Well me and Luke don't need to cause we are brothers."

Angel and Emily looked at each other.

"Aha. Sure we would love to go!"

When Angel and Emily finished their lunch, Beau and Luke took Angel and Emily outside to their car. Luke and Beau opened the doors on either side for Angel and Emily to get into the car. Once everyone was buckled up, they drove off on our way to the Brooks' house...