Chapter 2: Sleeping Beauties

Angel, Beau, Emily and Luke arrived at their house in London.

"This place is massive!" Said Emily excitedly.

"Wow! You actually live here?" Asked Angel.

"Aha, yeah this is our house." Replied Luke.

"So, who want's a drink?" Asked Beau.

Luke and Angel said yes.

"What about you, Emily?" Asked Luke.

"Oh, no thanks I don't drink." She replied.

"Ok, do you want a Pepsi?" Luke asked.

"Yes, please, if you don't mind." Emily replied back to Luke, blushing bright red.

"Want to watch some movies? Beau asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Replied Angel.

The first movie everyone watched was Beau's favourite film, Titanic. Emily hadn't seen it before, therefore didn't understand how sad it was.
After the film had finished Luke went to put on Marley and Me.
"Have you seen this?" He asked.
"Yeah!" Angel said turning to Beau and smiling.
"Um, no, sorry. I haven't seen a lot of films!" Emily Replied

Angel and Emily had tears in their eyes near the end of Marley and Me. The two girls then asked Beau and Luke if they could watch Bad Boys!

Angel and Emily started to fall asleep, in doing so, Angel layed on Beau's lap, and Emily layed on Luke's and both girls drifted off into a light sleep.

Beau and Luke looked at each other and raised their eyebrows twice, they both new immidatly that the two girls would have to share a bed with the them...

The next morning, Angel awoke, finding herself in a room and assumes that she is in Beau's room, whilst Emily awoke also, confused, finding her self in a room and suspects that she is in Lukes bedroom. They open the bedroom doors and see eachother from the rooms they came out from. They walked down the hall way trying to fix their messy hair.
When they find the kitchen, they find Beau and Luke topless making breakfast. For the two girls, this is a jaw dropping moment.

"Morning, oh by the way nothing happened last night. Me and Luke put you two in our rooms and I slept next to you, Angel. And Luke slept next to you, Emily. Hope that was ok." Said Beau.

"Now go back and get ready, we wanna give you something."

As Angel and Emily went back into the boys rooms, they got changed and waited for the boys to go back. When the boys went back, they had a tray of breakfast foods like sausages, bacon, toast, etc...

"Thank you!"...