Anesthetic #2

Messenger.

After eating lunch,we fixed ourselves so we can go to Czyryl's bar immediately. Damn,I am really excited but we're not yet complete.

I really need to go SoKor,and go to their house.We really need to play,and I really miss my family.

"Hey,Queen/First" Czyryl mumbled.What's with her? We're on her bar and we're not wearing a mask.

"Shut up,aren't you aware that we're not wearing a mask?" I whispered with a disappointed yet angry tone.But not really.

"Oh,wait. Sorry Mich." Good.And I just nodded,She's right,I think we we're followed.So I immediately walk into the bathroom.

Habang nakikiramdam,may napapansin akong naka-black at naka-mask na.. Bet,he's a boy.So I ran towards him and immediately grab his arm and twisted it,weak.He's not a gangster.He's just a messenger.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!!" Angal n'ya habang namimilipit sa sakit.

"Who ordered you?" I asked with a blank expression.While he's not answering,I punch his face while wearing my wild ring.

"Want some more?" I asked and smirked.

"N-no,stop it I'll tell you.. Who o-ordered m-me." Ha.So I kept quiet.Aamba sana ako ng suntok pero nagsalita na s'ya.

---
Czyryl's POV

"Where's Mich?" I asked the gang with a worried expression. Baka naman nakikipag-away nanaman 'yon.

"I dunno." Braxton answered,I am really worried.Sa'kin pa man 'din pinabantay ni Ella 'yun.

So,I ran towards the bath room.Malakas ang pakiramdam 'kong nakipag-away s'ya.

"Czyryl!!" They shouted,tss.I didn't looked back and immediately ran into the bathroom.

And boom,I am right again.Yeah,my instinct never failed me,all of us really.

"Hey,Mix." I don't wanna mention her name,lalo na't may binubugbog s'ya.I bet he's a messenger.

She looked at me with her usual expression.

"Shoot him." She commanded and left.Ha.

"Laters baby." I hissed and punch him with my wild ring. And with that,I immediately pulled the trigger.

"Mich." I said,pero naka-poker face pa'din s'ya.I really wish she's back with her emotions.

"Did you shoot him?" She asked.

"I punched him first,and after I shoot him.So,yeah." Cool,gangster fights? Maybe.

She just nodded,awwww I assumed that she'll thank me! Unfair!!

"Pack up." I commanded Braxton and Amber,they're really drunk.

"H-hey *hik* latuuurrr,we will drink firsh.*hik*" Amber is really whiny now.Napangiwi ako,ako nanamam magbubuhat sa dal'wa.

"Tss,fvck you common' let's pack up or I'm gonna kick your ass!" She's really.. Really annoying,ugh.

"Hahahahahahahahah." I looked at Braxton who's busy laughing.Damn,I had no choice to punch her face.I loved it,yet annoyed.

And,with that I looked like witch with my tired expression.Holy mother of cheese,they're too heavy!

Dedicated to: treshaurus :)