Anesthetic #1

Stalker.

"Hey,Braxton.Can't you see? I'm reviewing here." Ugh,really.She's getting into my nerves.Kaya binigyan ko s'ya ng blankong ekspresyon sa mukha.

"Ooopps,sorry." TSS,whatever.I really need to review.For fvck's sake,it's our freakin' examination. Damn.

"Wait,I think we need to unwind first.Specially you Mich.You're freaking reviewing all day!" Sabi n'ya habang tinuturo pa'ko.Geez,Czyryl is really addicted on wine.That's why,it takes hour bago s'ya malasing.

"Bet,reallyCzyryl? Your treat? Bar n'yo naman." Braxton added,my friends are really addicted into wines.Luckily,hindi masyado sa mga matatapang.

"So,it's settled then? Tomorrow? At 6:00?" Czyryl confirms. Good thing,kahit mag-ingay sila e ayos lang dahil kanila naman 'yun.

"So,can we review now?" I asked with a sarcasm tone.At umiling naman sila.

I don't even know if they're reviewing, and I don't know if they're aware that tomorrow will be our examination.Hell week.

"Kapagod." Angal ni Amber.Really? She didn't do anything.Whatever.

"Really? But you didn't do anything,fatass." Czyryl teased.Ha.

"Me? A fatass? Are you even referring to yourself?" Amber asked with a playful tone.I can't help but to put my earphones in.And play BreathAgain.

After reviewing,I looked at them with a blank expression while unplugging my earphones. Seriously? They're not yet finished with their nonsense argument?

"Can we sleep now? I'm kinda sleepy." Me too.I'm really tired reviewing.*sigh* Good thing, after hell week tomorrow,it's finally vacation.Better,because we can focus on the gangster world.

——-

"Hey,hey,hey! Wake up sleepy heads!" Braxton shouted.Annoying.Ugh.

"Uhhmmm..." Czyryl moaned.While stretching,I already went up in the bathroom and took a bath.

After taking a bath,I immediately fixed my self.

"What!? tapos ka mna mag-ayos ng sarili mo?" Czyryl asked with a 'can't explain' emotion in her face.

"Asexpected." Braxton said while putting the eggs on the table.

I immediately pulled a chair for me.I'm really hungry.So,while eating Amber opened up a topic.

"So,guys did you review?" And I looked at the three of them with no expression.

"Absolutely." Woah,is she even serious? Czyryl reviewed? I thought they were busy debating with each other?

"Absolutely, not." She added,ha.I thought she already reviewed.And they laughed.

"As expected,Mich does." Braxton said while smirking so I smirked back.

After eating,we already head to our cars to go to school.I checked my wrist watch and it's just 6:54 in the morning.9 minutes more.

"Owwwyeaaaahhh!" I looked at Czyryl who's busy shouting.Lol,they're really into something.

"Race?" I asked while smirking. And they nodded.

Magkalapit ang kotse namin ni Braxton.I looked at her and smirked.She smirked too kaya't lalo kong binilisan.

"Ugh,Mich is really good when it comes to racing! Damnit." And they cursed.

And hell yea,I'm the fuckin' winner.

While walking through the hallway,I saw a familiar face.And boom,it's the jerk.

"Yo,Mich." Jack is really an asshole.A womanizer, a slut.And everything else.So,I looked at him with my usual expression.

"What's with the face?" He asked,really? Can't he pick up? Slow.

"Whatever." I told him while rolling my eyes.

"Hey,Mich let's go na.So we can have a little chit chat with our classmates first." So I walked away,thanks to Amber.

"So,you may start taking your examination now." Prof hissed.Woah,so easy.Good thing, I reviewed.I looked at the three of them and they're really confused with the questions.Ha,they're so timid.

——

"HeyMich,what's your answer in the last question?" Braxton asked,so I answered.

"D." And she looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Ugh,Mali nanaman ako.Buti pa sila,tama." And I heard her na nagmumura sa gilid.

"So,we're done with our examination.Where do you want to eat lunch?" I asked.I'm really hungry.

"Greenwich?"

"Really? It's not heavy,it's just a light meal." Angal ni Amber.There they go again.I looked at Braxton who's looking at me too.So in an instant,we left them and find somewhere to eat.

"Wanna eat at Palas?" She asked,so I nodded with an instant.

While waiting for our order,I recieved a text from Czyryl.

From: Czyryl.

"Leader,where are thou? We're here at girls powder room.I think may nagmamasid sa'tin kanina there.Txtbck."

Huh? Stalker? Or maybe co-gangster?

To:Czyryl

"At palas,let's talk about what you're saying."

After 15 mins,nandito na nga sila.Czyryl and Amber looked at us with an worried face.

"Mich,aren't you aware of those? So creepy.But anyways,whatever.We're the top 1 gangs here in the Philippines especially in SoKor."

"How I missed SoKor." Dagdag nila.I felt guilty,miss ko na'rin 'dun.

"Let's book a flight?" I asked them.Natigilan sila.

"Uhm,next time nalang Mich." Sabay nilang sabi na nagpakunot naman ng noo ko.I really miss Mom and Dad,badly.Specially Oppa.

And,suddenly Ifeltweird.