Chapter Three: Liars.

"Just leave me alone, nerd."

Midoriya watched the blond walk to the stairway. 'Why did he say it with such disgust? Was it really that gross to think that I liked him?'

He looked down at his shoes. Kacchan thinks he's gross. Kacchan thinks he's disgusting.

...

Kacchan thinks of him. He notices when He's staring at him. He's been on Kacchan's mind. He's so happy, he smiles and holds himself. Now how to make Kacchan always think of him?

------

The bell rang signaling the end of class. The end of school. The end of Middle school. Midoriya watched as everyone left the classroom. The teachers unsurprisingly being first. His eyes wandered to his Kacchan. His Kacchan. No one else's. He's glad that Kariage is dead. At least that's what he hoped. He hoped that the one person that is keeping him away from Kacchan is dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!

He quickly stood up, making the chair scratch the ground. He walked over to his sleeping beauty and smiled. He wanted to take a picture but sadly Kacchan grunted as he picked his head up.

The mere seconds that are before he realizes what's going after he sleeps is so cute! He's only for a split second but Midoriya has been watching him for a long time. He just knows these things.

"Deku? I thought I told you to leave me alone." The blond said glaring at the boy, but it falter so fast. Too fast. The look him Deku's eyes. It was sinister. He didn't say anything and left the classroom leaving the blond alone in the classroom.

"Fucking weirdo." He muttered before putting his books in his back and slinging it over his shoulder. The walk to the front of the school was slow. He didn't know why. Maybe the thought that Kariage is gone is still plaguing his mind. Or maybe the look that Deku had.

When he walked through the doors he heard people gasping and yelling. It confused him so followed everyone's eyes.

"...DEKU!?"

|Suicide Attempt Warning & Cutting Warning|

The green-haired boy stood on the edge of the building staring down at all the remaining students. The thought of Kacchan looking at him with those eyes made him feel hot. But he couldn't show it. Not yet. Not until he sees his Kacchan.

And speaking of his Kacchan.

The look of confusion to pure shock almost sent him over the edge. Not literally though. "DEKU!?" The desperation in his voice! He covered his face with his arms and grinned. He looked down again to see his blond prince gone. 'Fuck where did he-'

The door behind him busted open scaring him. "Deku! What are you doing!?" Midoriya slowly turns to the blond. The same sinister look in his eyes. "K-kacchan..." The blond took slow steps towards the other. "Deku, step off the edge." Midoriya just looked back over the edge. 

"...do you really think I'm useless?"

The shorter smiled in his head. He didn't care what he called him as long as he called him. He didn't care what he did to him as long as he did something to him. And he didn't care what he thought of him as long as he thought of him.

"...no."

Izuku glanced back at the blond. He...didn't? The surprised look on his face made his blond frown. "Why are you doing this?"

He looked back down to the edge making Kacchan worry. He loved it. He frowned before covering his face again. "You're friends...they...they have been bullying me for a while now." The blond didn't move. His friends were doing that? How could they do that? After what Kariage told us about himself?

"I've been planning this for a long time."

Since yesterday.

He rolls up his sleeves to show many small cuts on his arms. "I've been doing this too because I feel this way!"

He did them all yesterday to make things more believable.

Midoriya turned to face the edge again before he heard his Kacchan say something he'd ever thought to hear from him.

"...I'm sorry."

The blond wiped his face staring at the greeneete. "Why does everyone close to me leave? Don't leave me too." The shorter wasted no time jumping towards the blond. His arms wrapping around him and wiping the tears that fell from his eyes. "I won't leave you! I'll stay by you forever!"

Katsuki hugged back.

They both were splendid actors.

I've been reading a lot of Fanfictions on AO3 and everything I look back at my books I think how poorly I write. But it's a working progress. I never realized how much you can get away with on there. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

718 Words