Chapter Four: Make Friends Izuku

Midoriya smiled. Standing by his side was Bakugou Katsuki. His soon-to-be boyfriend. They have been hanging out all summer. Kacchan trying to make sure he was alright and not doing anything to hurt himself and Midoriya looking a little too distant when the blond wasn't paying enough attention to him. They were starting their first day at Yuuei High school.

Midoriya watched as a crowd of people stood in front of the building talking and making friends. He could see a few peering eyes starting at his Kacchan so he thought of a way to make them seem together. They are going to be together in the end but why not scare everyone off now.

Midoriya tripped on his left foot and was going to plummet to the ground. until he felt a hand grab him from the back of his shirt. Not as romantic as he had hoped but he'll take what he can get. "Are you okay?" That wasn't Kacchan's voice. Midoriya looked up to see a girl with brown hair holding him by the back of his shirt with one hand. She pulled him back to his feet before letting go.

"Izuku, are you okay?" The two looked over to the blond who stood a few feet away. "Of course, Kacchan I'm okay!" He smiled. He cared.

"Hello! I'm Ochako Uraraka." She waved. Bakugou waved back. "I'm Katsuki Bakugou and this is Izuku Midoriya. I saw you pull him up with one hand. Impressive." Her smile doubled in size while Izuku's shrunk. "Thank you! I've been working out a lot this summer, you can see more when we get to training." "Looking forward to it." She waved as she ran off to talk to some other people. "Come on Kacchan let's head to class." Izuku stood in front of Bakugou to make sure he didn't see his face.

He was pissed.

The walk to class calmed him down a bit. Kacchan didn't say anything the whole walk there but moved from behind him to beside him.

They stood outside the door and could hear the loud kids from behind the door. Bakugou opened it and walked in, the shorter following after. A group of 4 students looked up and walked over.

"Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima. This is as Mina, Ashido, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero. I hope we get along together." He have a big toothy smile and held out his hand. Bakugou grabbed it. "I like your grip loser."

Izuku blinked. How come Kacchan doesn't compliment him? Does Kacchan like strong people? He felt a tap on his shoulder. "You are Midoriya right?" He looked up and saw a boy with half red and half white hair. "Yeah." The taller hummed. "Would you like to hang out with my friends and I?" The boy pointed to a guy with blue hair, a girl with green hair, and the girl they say before. Uraraka.

Izuku looked back at Kacchan to see him yelling at the red haired one. The half n half boy saw and tugged on his shirt. "You probably shouldn't hang with them, they seem disruptive."

That pissed him off. How dare he call his Kacchan disruptive. He was about to say something until he felt a hand on his other shoulder. "Izuku, you make friends too." Kacchan patted him on the shoulder before going back the the other group. "If Kacchan is okay with it then I guess I can." Izuku was upset. Maybe he shouldn't have made it seem like he was too dependent on the blond.

Katsuki sighed. Since he's been with Izuku, he hasn't been able to leave his side without the fear of him doing something stupid. As much as he says he hates the smaller he doesn't want him to off himself. He pulls out his phone and sends a message before closing it and talking to his new "squad."

Katsuki♡
"I'm free. You wanna meet up?"

Kari♡ is typing...

An update? Wowwwwww... Won't be updating A promise ring until I get back into the swing of things.
680 words