Chapter 12

Tyrese James

I was home chillin' when Andy had texted me about hanging out with them today. I told him yeah and I invited them over. The kids were spending time with Mel dad for the three day weekend so we would have the house to ourselves. Mel was in the gym room that she had added on to the house about six months ago. She didn't go in there everyday, but she do keep herself in shape and looking damn good. I hear knocking on the door and got up to open it.

"Wassup?" I said dappin' Andy up. I let them in. We walked into the living room. Andy sat on the love seat with Trixs and Gotti sat at the other end of the couch from me. I knew Apples couldn't come because she was still fucked up from when beat her ass, at least that's what Andy told me the other day.

"You mind if I roll up?" Gotti asked me.

"Nah." He nodded and pulled out some wrap and weed from his pocket.

"Where's Mel?" Trixs asked.

"In the gym working out." I said.

"You should invite your brother them over here too." Andy said. "He mad cool." He added. I nodded. I picked up my phone and sent Dre and Mike a text telling them to come over.

Not even twenty minutes later Dre, Quinta, Mike, and Brit were walking through the door, with EJ and Chastity behind them.

"Where Triple K at?" Dre asked. He gave our kids that damn name since all their names start with a K.

"Mel dad's house for the weekend." I said.

"Shit I wish we had a break from ours." Dre mumbled.

"I heard that daddy." Chastity said.

"It was meant for you to hear. Go in the game room and take EJ with you." Dre said.

"Okay." She said. They walked out of the room.

"Where my baby momma at?" Quinta asked.

"Gym." They each found a place to sit. We all sat around the room talking and whatnot. Then Mel walked into the room, wearing the shortest exercise pants I've ever seen.

Oh hell to the no!

"Damn Mel, if Ty not treating you right you can always call me. I know you got my sessy ass on speed dial." Dre said. I smacked him upside the head.

"That's all mine." He smirked at me. I can't stand his ass.

"Why y'all in my house?" She had this look on her face that I knew all too well.

Melanie Wright

Ty and I finally had a break from the kids and I was damn happy about it. I spent at least two hours working out before I called it quits. I gotta keep myself up. I walked out of the gym room and heard little voices coming from the game room. I was confused as to who it was because I knew my kids weren't here. I walked into the game room and seen EJ and Chastity playing around.

"Hey EJ and Chastity." I said.

"Hey auntie Mel." They said in unison.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked them.

"Daddy just said we were coming over, but I don't know why." EJ explained. I nodded.

"Okay auntie Mel is going to shower, okay?" They nodded.

"Play nice." I said and walked out. As I walked down the hall I heard other voices besides the ones I already knew. I walked into the living room to see the new neighbors sitting on my couch, smoking and laughing it up with Ty and the rest of them.

"Why y'all in my house?" I asked, getting to the point.

"Ty invited us over to kick it." Andy said. Why was he even looking at me like that? He a creepy ass nigga. I eyed Ty.

So he just randomly invites people to my house, without discussing it with me?

"Hmm." Was all I said, before walking out the room. This was not okay with me and I was going to let it be known.

Andy Raman

When Mel walked into the room I swear everything around me stopped. She had on some exercise shorts that didn't do her ass any justice, a Nike sports bra, and Nike running shoes. Her hair was thrown into a ponytail. Even with sweat dripping down her body she looked good.

Is it bad that I wanted to lick it off her?

I couldn't help but get hard just looking at her. I hope no one noticed me staring.

Mel is beautiful.

I watched her head up the stairs. The way her ass bounced and jiggled could make any man fall to their knees. I wanted to be her man, but I knew I couldn't because she had Ty.

Maybe Apples would be a big help in this situation.

Geo Lowes

I was high as fuck at the moment. We had ordered some food and were watching a movie. Mel wasn't saying anything to anyone. I had a feeling she didn't like us very much, but I didn't give a fuck. Everyone else was cool with us, but her. The bitch got issues.

Quinta was gorgeous. It was something about her that made me attracted to her. I haven't known any of them that long, but I wanted Quinta bad and I wasn't going to stop trying, until I got her. Even if it was for one night. Though Apples and I had a deal about having an open relationship, I think some rules were meant to be broken. When Quinta and I's hand slightly touched I knew she felt what I felt. I could see it in her eyes. I was going to say something, but that lame ass nigga she with walked into the room. I don't like his bitch ass 'cause he with my girl and I just couldn't have that.

I was going to make her mine one way or another.

A/N:

Ty invited them over.

Was it a good idea to invite them over?

Dre so manish!

Mel so rude lol.

Andy was watching Mel.

Gotti was watching Quinta.

Do you think Gotti going to try and get with Quinta?

What do you think going to happen?