Chapter 13: BRACE YOURSELF FROM THE PAST TO FUTURE!

When the portal opens, hydro goes back to 2014, hydro fell into his mother's old clinic, hydro saws himself as a child, hydro enters his mother's old clinic, hydro's childish self and his mom stays back, hydro told his family he's from the future, hydro shows his time machine and his family trusted him because its a real time machine, the year keeps ticking and ticking until 2021.

Hydro runs outside and the world is mixing up, the alternate universes, the present, the future, everyone starts freaking out what happens in outer space, hydro runs towards its endgame portal, its character filled with everything in his mind.

Everyone runs towards hydro and chases the time machine, hydro went into the highest tower and letting everyone not to get it, the past self of the Mitchells, and hydro's friends, and there was a warning sign of hydro's time machine, hydro never stops running until they stops, hydro told everyone one by one in the whole world, "i have travel back in time and the family and my friends we're captured by robots, i need help because i get here and they feel betrayed, i was possessed by something, so i need others to help me and stop those machines", there was an ultraman approaching hydro and says "how can we help?", hydro once told they we're bringing the end of humanity, "the robots we're filled with fallen gods, and they we're making pal max stronger", everyone agrees hydro's question that his imagination until 2021, someone in 2021 told hydro that his parents was in the hospital in a car crash.

Hydro went cried and his tears dropped, hydro prays that he will make his parents feel okay, everyone makes a time machine sword and starts building the ultimate endgame time machine, hydro uses his weapons came from his backpack, starts crafting the ultimate time machine, after 16 hours of work, hydro uses his ultimate endgame time machine, everyone enters hydro's portal and stop the machines.