Chapter 1: I Got Sucked Onto A Portal

On September 7th, at around 4 p.m., Hydro launched his YouTube channel and uploaded his first video. After receiving his first subscriber, he dedicated himself to creating new content. Nine months of hard work later, he celebrated reaching his first milestone of 200 views before taking a well-deserved break.

Around 6 p.m., Hydro connected with new friends on YouTube, including electroman0099, HyperCyan, Atlas, Zilo, and PNZRMarco. They planned to play games together on Discord before calling it an early night.

Electroman0099: "Hey Hydro, ready for some gaming tonight?"

HyperCyan: "Yeah, I've been looking forward to it all day!"

Atlas: "Count me in too, let's make it epic!"

Zilo: "I'm down for some action-packed gaming sessions."

Marco: "Sounds like a plan, guys. Let's dominate the virtual world!"

The following morning, Hydro woke up at 6:00 a.m., prepared breakfast, and got ready for school,

Hydro: "Morning, everyone! Who's up for some breakfast before school?"

Friend 1: "I'm starving, let's grab a bite."

Friend 2: "Sounds good to me, Hydro. What's on the menu?"

Hydro: "Just the usual, eggs and toast."

Friend 3: "Perfect, let's dig in!"

as his parents were away on a 10-month business trip. At school, during recess, Hydro reunited with friends and shared a meal before returning to class. Later:

Teacher: "Class, I have some important news to share regarding our future..."

Hydro: "I hope everything's okay..."

Classmate: "Yeah, me too. Let's wait and see what happens."

Upon returning home, Hydro focused on studying his notes as his class faced potential layoffs. When he stepped outside, he noticed an unusually bright object, which turned out to be a portal engulfing the world. Without hesitation, Hydro entered the portal, only to find himself surrounded by a surreal mix of memories, cartoons, movies, and games.

As he navigated through the portal, Hydro encountered a meteor hurtling towards him, triggering a cascade of strange events and experiences. Despite the chaos, Hydro found himself in a world that defied logic and reality.

Strange Voice: "Hydro, come closer... You are about to embark on a journey beyond comprehension."

It was a moment of reckoning, where the boundaries between imagination and reality blurred.

Hydro: "Who's there? What's happening?"

Strange Voice: "All will be revealed in due time. Step into the portal, and your destiny awaits."