Chapter 28

Edited on June 29th, 2023

-

-

-

Deku's POV

" My my...what an amazing quarrel that was!" He said while clapping and laughing like a maniac.

" Shut the fuck up! You know damn well that his death wasn't my fault!" He stopped laughing and stared at me, his lips curving upwards.

" Oh but it was! If I'm not mistaken...You were the one who took down The Omegan Testing Organization...Because of it...so many people died..." I growled and felt my eyes twitch.

" What the hell are you trying to get at?!!" His eyes darkened and then he disappeared. " Oh I think you know exactly what I am getting at...Maybe this will jog your memory..." I felt something hard hit the back of my head and then darkness clouded my vision...

-

-

Five years ago, (after Deku left Bakugou)

-

"Onii-chan! Wait up Onii-Chan!" I looked behind me and smiled.

" Come on, Izumi, you need to run faster if you want to be strong like your big brother!" She giggled and quickly ran up to me and did the grabby hands.

" Pick me up! Please!" I sighed and picked her up and spun her around in the air making it seem it was as if she was flying.

" Weee! I'm flying! I'm going to beat all of those villains! They don't stand a chance against Izumi Midoriya!" She yelled and I chuckled before placing her back onto the ground.

" Yo Izuku!" I looked over and smiled at the approaching mates. " Hector, Ren, what's up?" They smiled and pulled me into a hug.

" Is it a crime to come see our best bro?" I stuck out my tongue. " That sounded so weird...Please don't ever let me hear that again." They both started laughing and I soon joined in.

" Hey little Izumi! How's your big brother treating you?" I looked over and smiled seeing Ren crouched down in front of Izumi.

" He's the best brother in the world! He even let me fly in the air!" He shot me a smile and placed his hand on Izumi's head.

" Is that so? Sure sounds like fun...Say Izumi..Would it be okay if me and Hector borrowed your brother for a bit?" She nodded and ran over to me.

" I am going to see momma! Have fun onii-chan!" I gave her a hug and watched as she ran back and into our house.

" I am sorry for interrupting your time with your little sister...But...Our mole in The Omegan Testing Organization has gone quiet for far too long. I am starting to think he's been found out..." I growled and pulled out my phone.

" Have you tried contacting his burner phone? If he's found out we have no more than 24hrs to get him out or else...he's as good as dead..." They nodded and pulled out their phones.

" We have tried contacting it but it was no good. It kept saying that the line was disconnected. What do you suggest we do?" I bit my bottom lip and sighed.

" I'll gather a team and we'll infiltrate their base and get him out as quickly and silently as possible." I felt a hand on my shoulder and they sighed.

" You don't have to put all this on yourself...Let us help...Us three can get in and out real quick." I placed my hand on top of his and shook my head.