INTRODUCTION

Dear readers, hey there! Names, Muhammad Erfan Emran from Malaysia and glad to meet you all! I'm quite new to this Wattpad community but I hope I can tell you my journey from a dental student, where I will be learning in Egypt and a bit in Malaysia in this 5 years series. Hopefully I can write and keep up to date about my story here.

So, a quick introduction; born in the 2003's, age 18 and so as to not tell my were about, I'm a Selangor-ian. Yes, I made that up so deal with it. Currently I'm watching my mother's doctors treating their patients and fun fact I have a family dental clinic here in Malaysia so to my readers who are in Malaysia you can come to either Sentul Raya, Kuala Lumpur or Kota Damansara, Selangor. And to my international readers, I promise you will get a discount from me only if you come to either of these clinics.

Mostly in here, for now I will be talking about what did I do with the patients, helping the staffs, befriends with the doctors and the list go on. I may write formally or informally here so I'm apologising in advanced if my language here is going to be a wild ride. Moving on, I'm doing this so that I wouldn't be scared with my own patients one day and my mission is to continue my mom legacy, yes, you're "aww"-ing me right now.

That being said, (if you know you know) welcome to my perspective of being a pre-dental student in my country before I will be leaving off to Egypt to study there. Hopefully I got Egyptian readers here so that I know your culture and tradition. Will write again, Erfan signing off!