L'altro giorno

It was just the other day since you and Risotto Nero went official, and each day he never left you unsurprised. He was a lot more gentle and loving than you reckoned he'd be; being a mafioso and all. What didn't surprise you, however, was how possessive he was. You always kind of had a huntch that he was kind of a guy.

On top of all, though, the one thing that completely caught you off guard was his hesitancy to have sex with you. Going off the way he acted when you finally woke up after being stabbed, you thought he'd be on you every second he got the chance. But actually, it wasn't like that at all. Sure you'd have sloppy make-out sessions, grind on each other, and feel each other up, but every time you reached for his belt, he'd stop you. You could tell by the tent in his pants that he wanted nothing more than to feel your touch on his throbbing length, and were confused as to why he wouldn't let you go any further with him. You were glad he was very sweet about it every time, but you still couldn't help but feel disappointed. He'd always say things like "Not here, you deserve somewhere nice" or "Not yet, I want our first time to be something special." It drove you up the wall! Just a week ago you swore Risotto off as your enemy, but now all you wanted to do was be fucked by him and he wouldn't allow it. You're classy, though, so you respected his boundaries and what he said. However, all this waiting and pent up sexual frustration was definitely building up.

You whimpered, feeling Risotto's hot, velvety tongue glide across yours. His large hands massaging your breasts as though they were bread dough as he grinded his hard girth onto you. The Italian tenderly bit your bottom lip as he pulled away for air. "Risotto," you breathed as you stared into his deep, scarlet eyes. "Dimmi, amore," he seemed to be getting lost in your gaze and slowed down his grinding. "I have to get back to my squad and fill out the report of today's job," you frowned as you spoke, not wanting to leave him yet. Risotto frowned with you. "Leaving so soon?" He stood up straight, pulling you towards him from the alleyway wall he had you pinned against. His large hand stroked your hair, tidying it up. "I'm sorry," you bit your lip and looked away. "Capo duties. You understand right?" You looked back into his eyes at the question, searching for his answer before he could even respond. Risotto knew you very well by now and shut his eyes as he sighed. A gentle smiled found its way onto his lips. "Of course I understand," his deep voice finally replied. "Let me walk you back at least." He opened his eyes again, gracing you with their ethereal beauty. "What a gentleman," you teased, grabbing his arm and daintily walked back to your squad's safe house with him.
(Tell me, love.)

Risotto gave you his usual good-bye kiss before leaving you again to go back to his own squad. He sighed on the walk back, dragging his feet. The mafioso wanted nothing more than to go all the way with you, but he wasn't just going to give it to you like that. He'd been waiting; waiting for you to ask, waiting for you to beg.

"Sup, boss," Formaggio greeted him when he walked through the door to the safe house. Risotto simply grumbled in response. "Sheesh, what's with the long face?" "It's nothing," Risotto pulled himself together. "How'd the job go? Did you get him?" Formaggio and Melone were in charge of interrogating then disposing of a governor today. "Went well," Formaggio shrugged as Risotto plopped down next to him on the worn out couch. "Cried like a baby and answered every single one of our questions," Melone snickered. Risotto's eyes shot over to Melone; he didn't even notice the purple-haired man. "Um, Risotto?" Formaggio noticed Risotto's extremely rare shocked face. "Are you sure it's nothing? You seem pretty distracted." "Like I said, it's nothing," Risotto grumbled back again, letting Formaggio know not to ask him a third time.

"Is it y/n~?" Melone joined the conversation. The capo shot his subordinate an angry look, but Melone didn't back off. "What? Is the sex not good or something?" The odd man snickered as Formaggio tried to keep a straight face. "Well," Risotto hesitated for a moment, considering on telling them what was actually on his mind or not. "No, that's not it." He decided it would probably be best not to tell two of the most immature members of his squad information like this. "So it is that," Formaggio got his courage back. "No, it's not that," the silver-haired man snapped back, "I'm sure y/n is great in bed." He froze, realizing what he said. Looking over at the other two mafiosi, he saw their jaws hanging wide open. "So, what you're saying is, you two haven't fucked yet?" Melone's eyes went wide. "Man, we thought you two were hooking up multiple times a day! We all guessed that's why you were always out!" Melone tried stifling back laughter. "Risotto, you're too much of a romantic," Formaggio shook his head, smiling. "You need to get laid, man." "But," Risotto hesitated. He wasn't used to being laughed at. "What do you mean I'm too much of a romantic?" He was starting to get irritated now.