America and Germany

Chtoasts

Thanks for requesting!:)

I'm also adding a side switch but most of it will be in part 2 so Thank you.

Canada and Ukraine

Warning:

-A bit of Angst

-A maid costume

-ships you might not like?

-an au

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia, most of them knew him as a cold looking country with a permanent scowl in his face. Nobody saw him smile, except when you mention vodka. Almost everyone try to get away from him as soon as he enters a room. I mean, Who wouldn't? He is 10 feet tall and a very intimidating aura that surrounds him. Only a few can approach him casually.

Germany, most called him a workaholic asshat. I'm sorry for my language but he is. You would usually see him typing in his computer all day long. Eyes fixated in the screen typing endless words that is needed. He usually gets up only to eat and get coffee. Nobody can stop him from working that's why you could see him sleeping standing up and eyes open with heavy bags under his eyes in the middle of the hallway. 

Beware: do not touch him in this state if you care for your life.

America, he is someone who is very load and outgoing. Always have that cocky grin in his face. He speaks what he have in mind and that usually annoy the others since some comments looks like an insult than a compliment. He can just be oblivious at times and pretty much an extrovert, unlike the other two mentioned countries. He's better at social events.

Why are we talking about this? It's a  little description, I suppose. The three countries seem to have bad history with each other and impossible not to be seen without ending up in a fist fight but...They managed to live together in a small rental house near the UN building. It even bloomed relationships past friend zone. 

Yes...They are currently dating but it is in secret.

Russia is in his room, chatting with Ukraine on the phone. It is normal, except for the fact that he had swapped personalities with Canada. you could even hear his voice in the background asking where his clothes are, Ukraine's clothes to be in fact.

"Does he need to borrow your clothes Ukraine?"

"Bro, I literally have to borrow clothes from him just to get comfortable. I'm just thanking him. That's all."

"Uh-huh."

"You should check for Ame though, Britain did a number on him."

There he remembered. America went to the building to get Germany for him to rest. Russia was forced to stay home. Not wanting to argue, he stayed home.

"Ok, I'll look at him."

The front door opened. He bid goodbye to his brother and got up to great them. But what he saw made him stop. Germany's eyes are puffy and  America looks way more tired than the usual, Both soaking wet with a green substance with deep frown on their faces.

"What happened?"

Germany just smiled, hugged Russia(He doesn't care if he got wet) and went to their shared room while America gave a look. 

"We'll talk about it later.."

And left.

This made him think. Germany doesn't cry that much, America sometimes does if he suddenly burst. Germany  is the one that would give him a look, not America.

He immediately called Ukraine and asked what happened. Let's just say a few countries decided to be a bitch and pranked the two. This caused it to back fire making Britain burst out of rage after he was caught in the incident. They even tripped N.K. in the process that made the green liquid spill at them. In short, PERSONALITY SWAP.

 He wanted to beat the crap out of those assholes but he needed to be with them. A lightbulb then glows in his head. 'This might help.' He thought. He just need to lower his pride to do this for them. And for this, he needed Ukraine and Canada's help.

An hour later...

America is in his computer finishing while Germany is just watching whatever is on the tv. America is wearing a button up shirt with black dress pants while Germany is wearing a tight fit t-shirt and ripped jeans, his glasses are on the top of his head.  Suddenly, Russia went running to their shared room. Confused, they followed immediately.

"Hello, Masters. How can I serve you today?"

I wheezed so hard at this one(Definitely not me breaking the fourth wall). Imagine a buff, tall and intimidating Russia wearing a short skirt, black fishnet stocking, black croptop, a maid headband, choker in the neck with leash, Face slightly pink in how the small this clothing is and how it hugs his body perfectly. Overall, IT WAS A SIGHT.

Germany smirked and made the first move. Russia is only a few inches taller but he decided to tug the leash to make him bend and whispered...

"Oh Russia, Acting like that in front of us. You have no shame. Why don't you make us some dinner then?"

He let go of the leash and Russia sprinted in the kitchen. America have a straight face but his face have a pink dust in it. He's definitely enjoying this. The day went on with serving Germany and America and cuddling at the couch. Probably watching the recorded videos of Russia beating and threatening the crap out of the people that messed with his boyfriends... while wearing the maid costume. Germany smirked while America smiled.

"You've been a Bad boy."

"You deserve a punishment~."

Let's just say the neighbors heard such unholy noises from the Sub in a maid costume.

Someone should pay to the beaten up dudes in the alleyway. Not me, I have a lot of things going on... Also, I'm a Narrator.

Could someone pay their funeral?

No....

Yeah, They don't deserve it anyway.

__________________________________________________

Thank you for reading...

Sorry for not posting for long. School and all....

I'm considering if I should start a one-shot book but it's up to you. 

Again, thank you for reading. Bye