Spain and Portugal

Romania's P.O.V.

   France, Italy and I are waiting for Spain, Brazil and Portugal... It's been 30 minutes and they are not here. France sighed as she took her phone out, "I'm gonna call Spain." She dialed the number and put it in speaker. I flew next to her. 

  "Hello?"

".......?"

    It was silent. Nobody answered the phone, then I saw a familiar person in the distance. I quickly shouted his name!

"SPAIN!"

He ran quickly but I noticed that it's not him. It's Portugal wearing Spain's style of clothing. What the heck? Portugal looked at me and winked...What? He then put his hand near my ear and pulled a pink rose. (not a ship...everyone hear are just friends)

"Hey Romania~"

I looked at him very confused af! I looked over Britain and Italy that gave me 'WTF' looks! I shrugged it off. I looked in the corner and saw Brazil with a terrified face, he ran to my back and hid. I saw a figure running. It's Spain, the real Spain.

He ran to us and glared at Brazil. He pulled a laso and tried to strike him. They ran all over the place, making a mess. Portugal is flirting with Italy while Spain starts to rant at Brazil like a mother. I tried to call Germany.

"Hey, Germs."

"I'M ON A DAY-OFF!"

He hang up. This will be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

France: So? If Brazil made a mess in the living room, will you scold him?

Brazil: Why me T-T

Portugal: No, I'll clean it.

Spain: Of course.

beep-

at the soccer field...

Spain: Goal!

Italy: (bruised his knee)

Spain: (went close and pulls a ban-aid and kissed his cheek)

Italy: (blushing mess)

Romania: Isn't it supposed to be Portugal doing that?

beep-

Portugal: (flirts with Italy)

Italy: (flustered)

Spain: (smacks Portugal)

Portugal: What was that for?

Spain: Your making them uncomfortable.

Portugal: Am I sweet cheeks?

Spain: (pulls Portugal' s ear)

Portugal: Ow, ow, ow. YoU aCt LiKe My MoM!

Spain: We're having a talk

___________________________________________

Finish!

I re-read it again then I realized...

It's too short. I'll try to make a longer chapter in the next one. bye!