Disclaimers:

This story is very cringe,but is okay with being respected or be given a pass...but I also wanna say stuff about the story first before I write the first chapter.

-This is all made from scratch-Originally 4m0r41tr4 was in this but I replaced him with my OC,Chris (NOT MASKED CHRIS)-Emojis will be used for who is saying what for e

-Originally 4m0r41tr4 was in this but I replaced him with my OC,Chris (NOT MASKED CHRIS)
-Emojis will be used for who is saying what for e.g: "Phew...that was close.."— *Insert random emoji*
(Edit: Well until Chapter Eighteen that is...)
-Only wholesomeness and angst will be included..due to me (the creator) being a minor and not wanting to be in contact with any smut or 18+ or horny stuff/things...
-This is going to have a few backstory chapters/references about the OCs featured (that are not mod characters)just for some to understand what happened to them...(also do not ask me to show what the look like...also they will happen at after the book is finished not during the series...well sorta if the characters tell stories about one another..)
-Magic is also in this story but it isn't given to Bob until the 17th story chapter (that isn't backstory)the OCs will have them when they are introduced immediately....(Bosip will have magic given to him later)
-This will include characters from Friday Night Funkin mods that have been cancelled before.
-If there is a mod character that you want in the story,if it's one I don't know,you can message me the name of the character and I will learn about them..
-The Bob Squad/Gang will be appearing(The Bob gang are basically Bob and Bosip's friends).
-Bob(The Blob),Opheebop and Ron will only appear but only for one or something chapters
-If people ask for their own OCs to be in this book,you unfortunately can't make me do it...I will take my time doing this...it will be hard to update...
-Amor or anyone mod creator or voice actor is reading this,this story will be blood filled and has words that get people cancelled on Twitter/curse words.
-You can request what the titles should be...but no 🔞 stuff because I always get uncomfortable when I see or try to write about the topic..

That is all I can say...I might be inactive..but depends...
Thank you for reading this...and when parts get added...please respect that I work so hard on these..