Chapter Twenty : Messing Around (FINAL FOR THIS SEASON)

(This has a bit of Bob X Bosip Angst? I don't know...despite me being the creator of this stupid story...this is the last chapter before Season 2 begins...)

The four,Nora,Zack,Miffin and Liam stopped hugging for a moment as Saint came in. "Ah,so you both are here to stay?" He calmly asked,seemingly very happy today.Nora calmly smiled and replied, "Yes,but to also hide from the monsters...gosh and boy do they swear..." She sighed,looking directly at Zack when saying they swore. "What!?" He scoffed.He literally hadn't done anything and Nora was staring at him,as she rolled her eyes and began a conversation with Saint so they could get into rooms. Zack then turned to Ashton, "So who are you?" Zack asked very blandly. "Oh my name is Ashton. I'm a He,don't get confused by my female voice and feminine look please." He chuckled out a bit concerned,I wonder why ?

Boder was hugging Bobot,despite the red hair growing hesitation due to embarrassment and not wanting to have a hug (BOBOT JUST ACCEPT A DAMN HUG). Bob and Bosip were arguing against Miffin and Bobal because the long hair duo wanted to watch anime (no like seriously both Miffin and Bobal watch Anime) and the 'clingy' duo disrupted them and nearly...destroyed the TV in Bobal's room...

Bofo came in and told Miffin and Bobal off instead of Bob and Bosip because they had been watching 'too much' anime. As Bob and Bosip left,Bosip turned over to Bob... "Hey...um can I talk to you Bob...in private...i-inside my room...?" Bosip asked a bit nervously...Bob looked at the yellow shark boy for a few seconds,before quietly responding, "Ummm...okay...?"

(In Bosip's room)

Bob sat down on Bosip's bed,still confused about what he was going to say.He rethought all of this multiple times in his head before he heard Bosip's voice say, "I literally almost felt I needed to kill...one of our friends,b-because I missed you..."

Bob turned and looked at the shark boy in confusion, "You...you felt you...had to what?!" "Ye-yes...I really felt that,but it wasn't going to get me anywhere. Saint when you were corrupted...had to leave you to what we assume your corrupted form would die to..." Bosip muttered,his face turning slightly pink almost.

Bosip then began to talk to himself in his head. "Why did I say that? Why am I being a stupid...stupid Yandere idiot....?! This...is...not me...Bob hates me at this point..." But before he could think another phrase to call himself in his head,he felt Bob's arms wrap around him...

"B-Bosip...I...love you buddy." Bob sniffled out,sounding emotional even. "We're bros I know,but...why do you always turn overprotective if I'm hurt...?" He continued. Seems like Bob's finally realised Bosip's true feelings. "Wha- How do you know...what that weird...feeling is...?" Bosip asked,with a confused look.Because ever since Bosip felt the feeling of love,he never understood it and almost always questioned himself on why he felt that...that strange feeling.

"You don't have to know you realise that...?" Bob said in a tired tone. Bosip yawned a bit,they were both tired huh? "Do you want to sleep with me or?" Bosip asked,twiddling his thumbs.Bob responding in an approving nod,as the two cuddled up and lied down before falling into a cozy sleep.

Tama was in her room,she really was happy she had a room of her own to think for herself and her disguise could be taken off in the room. She went to the Mirror in the bathroom and looked at her reflection,as it mutated into a black figure...it was Krad. "So what have you learned...Spy 267,Tama?" The reflection spoke out,as Tama nodded...as she clapped her hands,turning into her corruption form...

as she clapped her hands,turning into her corruption form

"Oh so much info from...them sir..."

(I'm sorry folks but that's all...for now...THERE IS SEASON TWO COMING SOON!! And by the looks of by the last piece of dialogue from Tama,I think we all know...that there is a traitor... but that asides,thank you so much for the support on this story. I'm sorry it took so long to get out. I have been super busy and unmotivated to do story writing right now...but I managed to pull through...so thanks for reading but get prepared...for season two...)

🎉 You've finished reading (FNF AU ; SEASON 1 ) The Liminal Nightmare Begins... [OLD, please stop reading] 🎉