Chapter One :What is this place..?

Bob and Bosip were best friends...their friendship,no matter how hard people tried,wasn't broken into chaos and ruin.Together,Bob and Bosip had told each other that they would want to learn and grow with eachother no matter how hard life hurt them,but deep down,Bosip thought that his feelings towards Bob maybe destroy his friendship with Bob and their friends...Bosip,fortunately for him,never told anyone his feelings about Bob,even if it hurt his heart doing so in the process..

Currently,Bob and Bosip were in Minecraft,making a huge mine underneath and a house for the both of them that had a lot of their valuables in it...they decided to stop building and take a break by going to the nether and mining the fancy new ore,Ancient Debree to get Bob the new Armour because Bosip already gotten his and didn't share the ore with Bob when they first got it..

While mining,Bob decided to talk,since they worked on their Minecraft world a lot,they didn't really talk much to each other so Bob thought it would be a genius idea to break the silence..
"Hey Bosip,can you hear me?"-💙(Bob)
"Yeah I can..what's up my man?"-🌙(Bosip)
"Can we go home..?I-I am not saying I don't wanna mine this stuff but..can we go home to talk about something I realised we haven't payed attention to for some time...?-💙(Bob)
*sigh* "Sure Bob...why not..it doesn't matter if it is important or not.."-🌙(Bosip)
And with that,Bob and Bosip traveled through tepee nether and found their nether portal and walked through it to the over world...which was raining..

Due to the rain being annoying,Bosip and Bob ran for it and found their base again...and went inside their huge house and into an area that looked like a living room,and then the conversation started.
"Alright...the thing has to do...with Chris..."-💙(Bob)
"Oh..uh..okay? Haven't heard from him in a while...haven't we?"-🌙(Bosip)
"That was what I was going to say...we haven't heard from Chris...in weeks...like probably a month...why would he do this..? This isn't something he does normally at all...it feels wrong.."-💙(Bob)
"You have a point.....I mean we were kinda neglecting his messages...because we are busy boys..but yeah...he normally call us instead of using messages..I think we should call him and see if he is okay and what he's up to.."-🌙(Bosip)
Bob nodded and so they went and got out a block that looked really static...but was the Minecraft block that Bob and Bosip use to contact Chris when they are In Minecraft.Bosip placed it down...and sure enough it glowed...which gave Bob and Bosip hope that Chris was alright..and was pulling a prank...

But instead of being greeted by Chris...they were met with a black figure with black horns and wings...that had blood on its thorn tips...and it had sun dark yellow eyes..that death stared at the duo.Bob and Bosip,looking shocked and confused...tried to open their mouths to speak...but instead of being able to talk,the screen showing the black figure flashed with white...and suddenly Bob and Bosip felt all of their gear except their swords gone.Something was definitely not right!However when the flashing was done,Bob felt a tentacle grab him,which felt like hell due to it squishing Bob's back really hard..which also applied to Bosip...and before they knew it...they were being sucked in..but they couldn't see what was happening..the more they were being pulled in the darker their vision got...and Bob and Bosip passed out...before landing somewhere very mysterious...

"Wait...where the hell are we!?!"-💙
"Oh no...THIS ISN'T RIGHT!"-🌙

End of Part One
Word count:656