A dark secret is revealed

Adam's: POV

I stayed at a gas station to buy some food. It was very quiet and I got a worried lump in my stomach. I went into the store, but it was empty of people. Where's everyone?

Suddenly I heard a hissing sound and I froze. Then it sounded like someone was cutting a body with a knife. I followed the sound and my heart was pounding with fear. I went to the toilets and my face turned pale. A man was lying on the ground and there was no life left in him. I took a step back and stepped on a can.

Jack turned around and blood was dripping from his lips. His red eyes were flashing dangerously. The mechanical smell of blood and death made me dizzy and my head started spinning. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

***

I woke up an hour later in a unknown room. My head wasn't spinning anymore. Someone was in the room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." said Jack. I looked scared at him and he smirked. "I told you to stay away from me." he replied and showed his fangs.

"You're a vampire

"You're a vampire." I said shocked. "Yes and let's not make a big deal out of it. I've been a vampire since 1462. I was born in Transylvania and my father is the famous Dracula. I've also a little sister named Katerina." replied Jack.

"Can you turn me into a vampire?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "Yes, but you won't feel anything." said Jack. "I'm ready." I replied. He bit his wrist and brought it to my mouth. I drank his blood, the taste was awful. Then he broke my neck and I fell lifeless down on the bed. "Sleep well." said Jack.

Jack has turned Adam into a vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~