The new teacher

Jack's: POV

I went into the classroom and sat down on the chair. The door opened and a man walked in.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Eric Van Helsing and I'm your history teacher." he said.

"Are you okay?" asked Cam. "Yeah." I said. "Today we will talk about a count named Vlad Tepes who lived in Transylvania during the 1400s, but he's more famous as Dracula." he replied.  He directed his eyes toward me and swallowed nervously. I know he's a vampire slayer and I'm dead if he finds out my secret.

"Mr. Van Helsing?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "I don't feel very well, can I go home?" I asked. "Sure." he said. "Thank you." I replied and walked out. But Cam stopped me. "Are you sure everything is okay?" he asked. "Yes, you don't have to worry." I said. "You looked like you had seen a ghost." replied Cameron. "I'm not a normal boy." I said and left.

***

I was in the cemetery and wrote in my dairy. I noticed that a raven was sitting on a tombstone and looking at me. "Hello bird." I said. He was still looking at me. "Not creepy at all." I said.

The bird was turning into a human and I smiled

The bird was turning into a human and I smiled. I went up to Michael and gave him a hug.

(Michael)

(Michael)

"Did I scare you?" he asked. "Almost." I said and he smiled. "You seem worried about something." replied Michael. "We got a new history teacher today and his name is Van Helsing. That name is from a famous vampire slayer family. My little sister was killed by a man named Van Helsing." I said sadly. "Oh Jack." he replied and hugged me. "I miss her so much." I said.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I feel for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~