Chapter 18 I Didn't Learn Fun

I sat there watching as the cage disappear from sight.

What are you going to do to him?

"I do not know yet, he does not seem to be any use to me."

Do not kill him he has much to learn.

"Says someone that doesn't know normal objects." He smiles devilishly.

I know what is wrong and what is right, I know pain and forgiveness, he needs to learn along with many others.

"You are far more wiser at some points than you seem."

What makes you think that I am just a person that knows anguish and how to survive in the most difficult situation.

"And what kind of situation would that be?" He looked bored.

Chained to a cage or to a cave wall, being starved every single day watching as your loved ones and everyone you know gets slaughtered in the most painful ways you can ever imagine.

He sat watching me with a surprised expression.

I sat there in silence staring into the blackness of the dark.

Then he started walking close to me, the sound of his footsteps echoed in what seems to be halls.

"You and I have similarities I am pitch, Pitch Black many know me as the boogeyman, the king of nightmares."

I know who you are, I know of you and many tales of you.

"Then how do you not know of the guardians?"

I was never taught of a Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy I've only known good dreams never of the person who made them.

I was taught the ways to survive, not joy, fun, or happiness.