Chapter 22 Are You Okay!?!

We look back up at the shining of the moon through the cracks of the hole.

I start to feel something burning my feet, I look down,  black sand is circling me.

"Well time for you to leave little dragon."

I look at him and feel a little bit of fear.

"Don't be afraid I'm only lifting you out of here."

I nod and look back up down the burning sensation feels my entire body within seconds.

I feel like I'm being pushed up, but everything still hurts I grunt and growl and pain but then it stops and I'm standing on top of it just in reach for the whole.

I jump out and feel the cold on my feet, the cold wind blowing through my feathers, through my wings making me wish I could fly.

I start to run in any direction, I did not care, I felt free and for once I did not care for anything.

All I wanted was Noivern back.

All of a sudden I hear this hellish scream.

My ears automatically turned towards it, without a second thought I ran straight towards it.

Using the light of the moon I sprint as fast as I can.

Not as fast as I was and my human-like form but still faster than a human.

I get to the sound of the screech and I stand there baffled.

A wolf like creature but also look like a human, is this what they call a werewolf?

But it's just a kid, why are they attacking it?

Quickly I run towards the boy, he seems like a boy at least,  his attackers quickly saw me and started attacking me as well.

The attacker was the waterboy or should I say blue hair and someone able to use smoke as a weapon.