Chapter 20 That's Me?

I quickly walk up to the mirror knowing I'd see nothing but a monster.

I'm greeted with gold and eyes looking as if they were broken specs all around where my eye human eye would be.

One has a black background while the other one has a white background.

I quickly glanced and saw that I can change the background color.

I looked down to see that my clothes have been changed, Tooth most of done it, but now these are kind of shredded.

Whenever I changed into a dragon I must have done it.

I have fragments of clothes on my scales I took my claws and ripped  the rest of it off.

I looked at my scales: black, white, and blue the small hint of blue shimmering in the moonlight.

My face covered in scales, some of my feathers in my face as well.

I flipped them back so they wouldn't be in the way.

Then I looked at my claws and put them on my chest.

This doesn't seem real but reality is reality.

This can't be me I'm just a monster now and I will always be!

I look away from the mirror and  go to the corner and lay down,  I'm so tired.

I look over at the Nightmare King himself.

As I said I am nothing but a monster.

Why! I did not choose this!

"And I did not choose to be the Nightmare King, but here we are. The man on the moon chose you to be like this and you do not accept it."

No one accepts me for who I am no one will ever understand my pain.