𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭 🌸🔞

Taejun

Top: Taehyun

Bottom: Yeonjun

(Taehyun's taller btw and thus ain't proof read- <3)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yeonjun worked as a maid for one of the most richest people in his neighborhood.

He lived in New York around the rich neighborhood, so of course a lot of people will be wealthy. He wasn't wealthy though, he lived with his cousin who was of course, was wealthy too, but never lended Yeonjun any money unless he REALLY needed it.

He wanted Yeonjun to find a job and having him start earning money on his own, which was how he got his job.

He was currently cleaning the penthouse currently owned by his boss (aka the billionaire) Kang Taehyun.

Yeonjun never had really liked Taehyun though, he was rather a handsome and stunning man with a great charming personality— But Yeonjun didn't like him at all.

Taehyun on the other hand, loved Yeonjun. He was breathtaking, hardworking, and was always there to lend a helping hand.

Taehyun had eventually developed feelings for him and never missed a shot to flirt with Yeonjun, or pay him extra. The only problem was Yeonjun thought it was all just an act, but Yeonjun kept quiet since this job was one of the most high paying jobs he could be accepted into.

Another thing was the uniform, it was being a literal Cat Maid. Yes, Taehyun was a nice man, but he was also a man with raging hormones. So he makes all his servants wear maid outfits, with cat ears and a tail of course- and only if they're fully comfortable with it. Plus if he ever felt that he wanted someone to fuck, he wouldn't force them, it was always up to the servant/maid.

So yes, Kang Taehyun hooked up with his servants and maids from time to time and obviously the internet didn't know about this. You may wonder, can't the people he hooked up with tell anyone? Well— Taehyun simply wipes their memory right after.

Yes, he's THAT rich.

And how did Yeonjun know this? He's seen it happen, on accident though.

Yeonjun never had hooked up with Taehyun, he thought that it would honestly be boring and plus what's the point? Because let's say it was enjoyable, your memory will just be washed away and when you experience something enjoyable, why would you just want to forget about it?

Anyway, Yeonjun was simply on his break with the other maids and servants until he heard Taehyun walk into the room.

Yeonjun didn't pay any attention until he felt someone grab his arm and began pulling him out the room.

"Yo what the fu–?!" Yeonjun gasped.

"Hey kitten" Taehyun winked.

Yeonjun gagged on the outside but he felt his heart beating faster on the inside.

"Don't call me that" Yeonjun pulled his arm back.

"You blushing says otherwise" Taehyun smirked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Right- what do you need me for?"

"Sexual needs~"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes once again, "Why me? There's a lot of other people who probably want you inside of them"