Why!!???

As eren and I talk in his back yard I jump and swing over a pillar holding the house and sit on the porch. Eren does the same. We're close. I can feel the heat of his breath as he breaths. My eyes tiredly look up at him then close. He smiles and leans in. Our lips collide. We kiss a passionate graceful kiss, like a duel. His hands travel to my back gentally moving forward making my body come closer to his. Then a sentence interrupts us and we spread apart.

"What the hell are you doing with my man bitch?" A woman with blond hair that goes by the name of Annie. Eren jumps down.(a/n do NOT ship Annie and eren at all just randomly chose a character)

" What the hell are you doing here?We broke up five months ago, just get out if here, stop wrecking my life, we are through." Eren says angrily.

"But honey we agreed we needed time off for a little there was no breaking up. So that means we are still together.!" She walks closer to eren.

As eren yells and Annie tries to convince eren I walk away with a broken heart not knowing who to believe. I walk down the street quite quickly. Liquid suddenly drips from my eyes. I loved him......thought he loved me to.....once again lied to just for granted. I think to myself. I walk up to my house and enter it knowing I didn't live very far from eren, now wishing I did. I take off my shoes and run to my room. Flopping on my bed under the covers, snuggled up while little tears flow down my face, eventually falling asleep.

I wake in the morning kind of earlier than most days, remembering what happened yesterday, remembering my broken heart, remembering that I didn't take a shower. I slowly get out of my bed a head to the bathroom. I walk on the carpeted floor getting chills as I enter the cold tiled bathroom. I open the shower curtain and turn on the water, taking off my clothes waiting for the liquid to get hot, then I enter. The hot water slams against my back running down my body. I squirt some shampoo into my hand and massaging it through my hair. Next I take my sponge thing and add good smelling body wash to it and wash my upper body then I rinse both my hair and upper body. I do the same again but with conditioner and washing my lower body.

I pull on a jacket and some socks, grab my backpack and head for school. I walk down the hall with my head down all day, going to each class not speaking a word to anyone like my usual day at school besides the two weeks I've been with eren, now it's back to normal. At the end if the day my last class, my only class I have with eren and the only time I see him. As during s school he is on the other side of school.
Great way to end my day with eren and Annie in my last class.... yeah! My mind thinks sarcastically

I walk in with my books and sit in the way back as usual. Next eren walls in and sits next to me. He smiles as he sits next me. I just hang my head down with a blank expression.

"Alright class we will be learning...." Mrs Hanji begins as I get distracted when a paper landed on my desk in front of me. I take a hand out of a pocket and open the paper. It reads: Sorry why happened yesterday me and Annie are not together I promise, love you. I replie I just toss it back to him and move my head the opposite of him, not wanting to look at him. Another note was passed to me by eren. It reads: Honey I'm sorry please believe me I will never hurt you. This time I replie with: I'm sorry to but have fun with Annie. Then I toss it back to him without looking. I get it back. I told you I'm not with her, there's nothing going on between us. I don't read it this time instead I crumple it up and pay attention to Mrs. Hanji.

Five minutes till class is over I get another note from eren. Will you go to the prom with me tomorrow? I answer: I'm not going. Couple minutes later the bell rings and I stand up and walk out with the rest of the students. I make my way to my locker and spin in the combo. When I open it I catch a piece of paper that fell from the space in the locker. I open it and read it. Sorry bout yesterday want to make it up, meet me by the bench after school. Ps not eren promise. Unknown. I roll my eyes and shove my things into my backpack and head to the bench this mysterious person wants to meet me.

I get to the bench and sit down rustling the note in my pocket. I wait and waited about twenty minutes, everybody was gone by now. I sigh and get up. I lay the note on the bench and walk away. I got about two yards when someone grabs my arm. I swiftly turn around and see Annie.

"What?" I ask with a blank expression.

"Are you going to the prom with anybody?" She asks.

"Not with you for sure..... I'm not going, why would you care?" I replie.

"You have to go, oh and I'm the one that wrote the note, just keep it if you want." She sticks the note into my pocket." Well I want to take you somewere to apologize for my actions yesterday."

"No" I start to turn around.

"Oh yes come on child" she tries to pull me forward but I'm stronger.

"Come on I'm trying to be polite baka, God, I will probably never be nice to you ever again. Just let me buy you one thing decent to wear to the prom then I'll leave you alone temë."

"I said I'm not going and stop calling me names." I get my arm out of her weak clutch and walk away.

"Aahhh" Annie runs to me a clutches my arm hard hurting me and we run to her car. She opens the door and practically throws me in there.
Ahoka she's strong! I say myself. She gets into the drivers seat and we drive away.

Our destination was a dress shop.

"I'm not going in there, I don't wear dresses!" I say rising my voice. I never thought she liked dress shopping...weird. I think to myself.

ANNIE POV

"I don't care we are going in." I say. Great dress shopping, kill me now please.

MY POV

We get out of the car and head in the store. As we open the door a bell was heard and the cashier said hi and asked if we needed any help, but Annie said we were just looking.

"Go look for a decent dress and bring it back to me so I can check." I went as she said so I could get out of here faster. I looked through the black dresses and found one that was alright. It's sleeves were a see through gray while the rest was a black. I picked it up and went to try it on. It fit perfectly. I put on my normal clothes and went to find Annie to get her damn decision.

When I found her she looked at me with surprise.

"Wow that's a sexy ass dress I love it. Plus you found it so quick."

"Yup can we go, did I get your damn approval for this"

"Ah yes, God so expressionless." After we bought it Annie dropped me off at my house. I checked the mail and found a letter to me with no address and a bunch if bills. I enter the house and set the bills on the table and take the letter for me to my room. I set my stuff next to my bed and open the letter. It read:I know you are pissed at me but if I can't convince you that I really love you and want you then my final words are AISHITERU, ALWAYS AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!!!!!! ~eren.

What does that mean? My mind asks.