8

I slept really well last night. I felt warm and protected. I don't know if I actually slept that well on my own or if it was because Ranboo had his arms snaked around me and his body pressed against mine. I could tell he loved physical touch which I didn't mind since I loved it too, but I couldn't tell if I loved this situation so much because I'm touched starved or because it's Ranboo.

When I woke up and fully realized what was happening, I felt my face heat up and my stomach start to turn. I shouldn't be this nervous. As much as I wanted to stay longer, I slowly and carefully moved his arms and went upstairs to my room to clean up anything I hadn't done the day before. I texted Ranboo to make sure he knew where I was:

Ellie:
I went upstairs to my room. It's on the top floor to the right of the stairs.
delivered

I didn't want to wake him up mainly because I thought he would be tired from traveling and it was only 8:17am.

I continued to do little things like sort through my messy drawers and throw away useless items until I heard a knock at the door, and opened the door to see Ranboo with his messy, fluffy hair and tired eyes.

"Why did you leave?" He said is a whining voice.

I chuckle at his drowsy ness, "I didn't want to wake you. Would you rather have had me wake you up drag you upstairs myself?"

He walks in my room, "Yes." And collapses on my bed.

I smile and start to play with his untamed hair. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes."

"You have to get up to do that."

He huffs, sits up, and walks out the door, and I close it behind me mumbling, "Some one seems a little cranky..."

He turns around putting me almost against the door. "I'm not cranky." He looks me dead in the eyes. There was definitely tension. And I am gonna feed it.

"Seems like it."

He towers over me, looking straight down at me. He smirks and continues to stare into my eyes. I felt my heartbeat get heavy; trying to keep a steady breath.

"Mmh- Are we gonna go get breakfast now El? He said turning around.

Trying to push it away I reply, "Yeah, we mainly have cereal, bagels, and bacon cause we didn't go to the grocery store yesterday. I'm probably just gonna eat a bagel with cream cheese."

"I'll have the same but with bacon."

"Okay, and you're free to grab whatever you want, whenever you want. You are living with us for a little bit so take it as your second home."

I cooked some bacon with Ranboo, and got the bagels and cream cheese for the both of us. It didn't take to long to make since it was only some bacon and bagels. The only thing we really had planned for today was the aquarium. We said we wanted to do one thing before our face reveals so no one would know who we were. The plan was to go in the afternoon and then go somewhere out the eat after. We didn't have anything planned for the first half of the day though, so we assumed it would be spent mostly doing nothing but enjoying each other's presences. Breakfast was just us going over what we were going to do later that day, and we would decide where we were going for dinner when the time came.

Time goes by and we stayed downstairs talking about what would happen in England.

"I'm just excited to finally meet them." I say.

"But you have me here." Ranboo says sarcastically in a sad tone.

"Mmh, I don't know. I think I'm already sick of you."

"You can't be. It's impossible to dislike me."

"Wanna bet on that."

"Well I think I'm pretty great."

"I'm sure you do."

"Okay whatever, are you ready to go to the aquarium yet?"

"Yep, I just gotta go grab my converse from my room."

"Got it. I'll meet you at the door."

700 words

AN// I am so sorry I've been gone for so long I try to keep this updated but it's hard when I'm still a student and have a high commitment sport to play and again sorry for the errors I dont proof read lol