8

"You? What are you doing here soobin!!?"

IU put the cake down and looked at soobin.

"What? can't I talk to my husband?"

"don't talk like that to my mother soobin if not ill bea-!!"

Yanan got interrupted by his dad.

"YANAN ENOUGH!! why are you here soobin? If you want to talk to beomgyu you can but do it inside the house!"

Minho looked at soobin.

"It's okay dad... we will talk come on"

Beomgyu looked at soobin and headed inside the house

"yah beomg-..."

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HM?"

"Can you please not yell at me? I just want to know why you do it? you were living fine with me"

"LIVING FINE WITH YOU?? I WAS LIVING IN A HOLE FILLED WITH YOUR TRASH SOOBIN!!"

"WE HAVE A KID TOGETHER BEOMGYU!!"

Soobin yelled back.

"YOU CAN COME AND SEE YOUR KID WHENEVER YOU WANT BUT IN YOUR VISITS IM NOT GONNA BE HERE!!"

"OH, ALSO I WANT THE DIVORCE."

"WELL NO!! NO IM NOT GIVING YOU THE DIVORCE"

"YOU DIDNT EVEN COME TO VISIT ME SOOBIN YOU DIDNT EVEN COME AND VISIT YOUR SON"

Beomgyu yelled back.

"BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY DINT ALLOW ME TOO OKAY? THEY DINT EVEN WANT TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE BUT WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

soobin looked at beomgyu.

"DONT YOU REMEBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME?? HM, I KEPT TELLING YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THE FLOWERS THAT I GOT I THOUGHT THEY WERE YOURS BUT NO INSTEAD YOU ACTED LIKE CRAZY..."

beomgyu pushed soobin.

"I LOVE YOU AND I ADORE YOU AND I DONT KNOW I JUST WENT CRAZY THINKING THAT SOMEONE BROUGHT YOU THE FLOWERS!!"

soobin went up to beomgyu.

"LEAVE MY HOUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU!!"

beomgyu wanted to cry.

"well no I'm not going to leave ill end things when I want them to end!!"

soobin said.

"LEAVE MY HOUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU SOOBIN..."

"FINE BUT FIRST LOOK ME IN EYES AND TELL ME THAT WE ARE OVER!!"

soobin looked at beomgyu.

Beomgyu stopped in his tracks he looked at Soobin in the eyes.

"we are over..."

beomgyu pushed soobin out of the house and sat on a chair and let a few tears.

"OH GOSH HONEY IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

iu went up to beomgyu and hugged him.

"I'm okay mom:) but there's nothing to be sad about, okay? Let's eat and have a good time"

Beomgyu headed outside with his family and had a good time.

~3 weeks later~

"Hey beomgyu can you help me with the taxes?"

"Sure:) where's the calculator?"

"Over there!"

Jaehoon grabbed his notebook and gave it to beomgyu.

Beomgyu grabbed the calculator and started helping Jaehoon with the taxes meanwhile Jaehoon looked at beomgyu and started letting a few tears out.

"what's wrong Jaehoon:("

Beomgyu put everything down and went over to Jaehoon.

"it's just...I don't want you to ever die beomgyu you are the youngest brother I always asked for what if you get back with soobin and he does something to you..."

Jaehoon started crying more.

"No Jaehoon:( Soobin is something that was in the past I'm never ever getting back with him, okay? Stop Crying:("

Beomgyu hugged Jaehoon and kissed his forehead.