18

The next morning beomgyu woke up and started making breakfast for soobin and yeonjun after he finished, he put it on a plate.

"I'm hungry serve me food!!"

soobin got out from the room and sat on a chair.

"at least say good morning!"

beomgyu grabbed soobin's plate and put it on the table meanwhile beomgyu went to yeonjuns room and picked him up and went back to the kitchen.

"WHERE IS MY BEER!!?

soobin yelled at beomgyu.

"can't you get it yourself? I'm busy!"

beomgyu rubbed yeonjuns back up and down

"LOOK BEOMGYU DONT PROVOKE ME!!"

soobin stood up from the chair angry and grabbed beomgyu by his shoulder.

"LET ME GO SOOBIN!!"

beomgyu was still carrying yeonjun on his hip.

"YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE HOUSE SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING I SAY SO!!"

soobin tighten his grip on beomgyu.

"WELL, NO IM NOT YOUR STUPID MAID SOOBIN AND IF YOU WANT SOMETHING GO AND GET IT YOURSELF!!"

beomgyu finally got out of soobins tight grip and ran to yeonjuns room once he got there he locked the door

"Idiot..."

soobin pushed his hair back and left the house.

<around 9 am>

beomgyu rubbed yeonjuns back up and down and rubbed circles soon.

 he heard soft little snores coming from yeonjun once he checked that yeonjun was completely asleep he went to the door and unlocked it he saw that soobin wasn't home so he started organizing some stuff.

after beomgyu was done he heard the front door open he knew it was soobin but he didn't care he started washing the dishes

"baby how are you!~"

soobin wrapped his arms around beomgyu's waist and started kissing his shoulders.

"soobin not right now ew you smell like alcohol..."

beomgyu tried to get off of soobin's grip on him.

"come on I want to do it~"

soobin started kissing beomgyus neck.

"I DONT WANT TO SOOBIN!!"

beomgyu finally pushed soobin and stepped back.

"AH SO YOU WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME HUH?!!!"

soobin started chasing beomgyu around the house.

"NO NO SOOBIN STOP PLEASE!!"

beomgyu ran to their shared room and hid.

"OPEN THE STUPID DOOR YOU BITCH!!"

soobin started banging on the door he managed to kick the door open and dragged beomgyu.

"N-NO S-SOOBIN PLEASE!!"

beomgyu was pushed to the bed by soobin.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PROVOKE ME BEOMGYU WHY!!?

soobin slapped beomgyu two times beomgyu was crying begging soobin to stop.

"I ALWAYS TRY TO BE NICE TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME BEOMGYU HUH!?"

soobin grabbed beomgyu by his wrist forgetting that his wrists are injured.

"S-STOP YOU ARE HURTING ME.."

beomgyu cried but he only received another slap on his face.

soobin was going crazy he was hurting beomgyu and his unborn child.

soobin tightens his grip on beomgyu's wrists and slapped him again but this time leaving a cut bruised on his lip

"STOP j-just please stop..."

bepmgyu yelled.

soobin finally stopped and got off from beomgyu he got out from the room and slammed the front door shut.

beomgyu was left crying he hated this what did he do wrong to deserve this life?

 he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fix his bruised lip and band aid both of his wrists after he was done he got out from the bathroom and went to yeonjun's room.

"why are you crying hm..?"

beomgyu sat down on yeonjun's bed and hugged him.

"heard yelling and you screaming..."

yeonjun cried again and hugged beomgyu tight.

"n-no its okay me and dada were playing the tickle game okay?"

beomgyu hated lying to his own son but he didn't want yeonjun to grow up hating his own father.

"promise?"

yeonjun sticked out his pinky finger and looked at beomgyu.

"I promise okay?"

Beomgyu intertwined his finger with yeonjun and hugged him.