Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I felt an arm wrapped around my torso tightly. A thumb was stroking where my shirt had ridden up lightly. I moaned deeply at the feeling. Someone's chest was pressed up against mine, leaning their weight on me. Their cheek was lying on top of my mine, soft skin brushing mine. Eyelashes fluttered against my forehead. I felt eyes roaming my features and soft breathing fanning across my face.

I unhurriedly flickered my eyes open. As soon as the sleep was cleared from my eyes, my eyes grew big.

The sunlight shining through the curtains highlighted Julian as he was pressed up against me, his bare chest rubbing mine. His hand was massaging my side lovingly. His eyes were wide open, gazing at me. His face was so close to mine; I could almost feel his lips brushing mine - almost.

I gave a hesitant smile. He felt so incredible against me. His body was warm on top of me, his... friend poking my leg. I felt my cheeks heat up.

His once lazy eyes shot to mine. He gasped and jumped away from me as if burned. His cheeks turned a deep blood red, and he cleared his throat.

There was an awkward silence before he broke it. "I was dreaming about Tori..." he explained defensively after I gave him a questioning gaze.

It would have been believable, except that he wasn't sleeping.

I replied doubtfully, "It must have been some dream."

He chuckled, his cheeks turning even darker. "Yeah..." he murmured quietly. "It was definitely something else."

Just then, Finley came bounding into the room. She slammed the door against the wall and beamed up at us. Her side-braid bounced up and down as she giggled, "GOOD MORNING!"

I cringed. Man, she was loud. Julian leaned against the headboard, uncomfortably rubbing his arm. His hair was disheveled and messy, giving it that out-of-bed look. His cheeks were flushed from sleep and he kept squinting against the sunlight. I imagined that the flushed cheeks was from us making love the night before and that the cute smile on his face was from being so in love with me.

I scowled at my thoughts.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily. "Go away, Fin," I mumbled.

She shook her head, glaring at me while smiling cutely, her dimples showing. "Granny said to wake you up 'cause there's breakfast."

I perked up. "Tell me it's those delicious chocolate chip pancakes."

She shrugged and turned to leave. "Get up and see." She grinned at me and left the room, screaming for Grandma.

Julian laughed. "She's too cute."

I ran a hand through my messed up hair and muttered, "She's too much."

Julian laughed out loud at that and stood up, his earlier embarrassment gone. He bent down and pulled on a t-shirt that said, 'Cool story, babe.' He scratched his jaw before leaving the room, me following.

Grandma wriggled her eyebrows when she saw us come in together. I blushed deeply as she mouthed, "Did you guys do 'it'?"

Julian gave me a curious gaze. I shrugged and then narrowed my glare on Grandma. She smiled innocently.

I walked up behind her and hissed, "You're so embarrassing!" Then I added in a whisper, "We didn't do anything, either."

She looked disappointed for a moment before perking up. "Just you wait and see, Everett. You two boys have chemistry."

I shook my head, pinching my nose before sighing. I had the weirdest damn grandma ever.

I picked up a plate and sat down at the counter, chowing into my pancakes happily. I ate until I was stuffed and patting my belly, groaning.