✞1✞

[Narrative]

━━━━━

━━━━
━━━

Her chest went up and down as she continued to snore, The sun shined through the curtains, making a gloomy tint of red on the walls.

ring ring ring ring ring ring-

"No~" An agitated groan left the teenage girl's mouth as she squinted at the alarm clock as went off, she pulls the blanket off her body and presses the snooze button, causing it to stop.

She drowsily got out of her very comfortable bed and took a shower, an hour passed when the door opened. she stood with her hair in pig-tails. A flowery scent followed the teenage girl as she left the room, white walls took over her peripheral vision as she stroll through, keeping her eyes straight ahead. She stopped to stare at the framed picture.

In the photo, was a man wearing a shirt. crimson red sleeves coated his arms as he held up a little Teddy Bear. And a woman who was in a simple yellow sundress with coily hair stopping at her shoulders.

They were smiling at the small child, the baby that looked to be sitting in a high-chair with cake all over her mouth. It was her first birthday.

She smiles at the hairless man in the picture, "Morning, dad." She whispers, the slaps of her bare feet hit the floor as stepped by. hitting on the switch, squinting as the lights took over her view dark brown cabinets decorated the walls of the modern-day kitchen, her boots slapping the tile floors as she got to the cabinet.

Walking towards the sink. She takes a glass from the cabinet and fills it with water, her eyes flickered to her left seeing a small post-it written with sharply.

"Had to go into work, I'll try to get home early. Love you!♡"

"Of course you did." The curly-haired girl shook her head, upset as she sat the cup in the dishwasher. Y/n ripped the post-it off the wall before crumbling it into a ball and throwing it in the trash. She walking out of the house.

━━━━━━

Y/n ran from the parking lot to underneath a tree, letting out a huff as she finally got on school grounds "Damm," she pulled her bag over her shoulder and fixed her shirt, "I've stop parking far away from school"

"Y/n!"

The girl turns around and saw her friend waving at from her, Randy tossed his backpack on shoulder and ran over to her, "hey Y/n, how are you and guess what." He sang as he walks

"I'm fine," She laughs, stopping to see him do his little happy dance. "and what happened now, Randy?" She asks, chuckling at Randy as his little happy dance.

"...The store just got a new shipment So you know what that means,"

"More fun us!"

"That's right," Randy pulled his hand up, hoping that she'll high-five him. A loud clap was made when her hand made contact with his.

They started walking towards the school, Y/n and Randy kept talking before they had to go to class, "I'll see after school, bye."

"Bye!"

Y/n round the corner stepping into the class room and took a seat closer to the window, she felt someone tap on her arm.

She turns and sees a girl, her blonde hair sat on shoulders as she smiled at Y/n, "Were you talking to Randy just now?" She asked. Y/n looked at her before nodding her head, confused, "let me guess, you guys are dating."

Y/n shook her head at the strange yet well-known question that she was hit always with, "Nope, I'm with someone and respectfully, I only see him as a friend that I share my interest of movies with."

As the girls continued their conversation, bringing up stuff they did over the weekend. the teacher clasps his hands together, stopping behind them, "Ahem," Y/n and Tatum stop talking and slowly moved their heads to see him. Giving a look of amusement mixed with displeasure, "Is there anything you else wish say before we start?" He asks.

Y/n and Tatum shook their head no, feeling embarrassed. He walks back to his desk and began the lesson.

━━━━━━

━━━━
━━━

"We're free!" Randy said happily as he met up with Y/n, who nods and began to stroll past him, "Yea.. until we come back tomorrow."

Randy's face drops as he brought his hand up to his chest in offense, "Now. Why must you hurt me like this, Y/n?" He asks, giving her a fake look of hurt.

"Because," Y/n steps towards him, leaning in closer. Straight-faced, "I, enjoy making you suffer. Have a great day!" Y/n smiles as walks away from Randy, leaving him alone.