✞2✞

Warning! : Slight sexual content!
━━━━━
━━━━
━━━
━━

"Be my victim."

You were sitting on the couch as candyman played on The TV when you heard a faint noise. You kept the movie playing turned off the lamp.

After hearing nothing for a minute. You shrugged, still on edge but decided to pass it off as your mind playing tricks on you.

Taking another handful of popcorn, the noise happens again this time louder and longer than before.

bang! bang! bang!

"What the fuck?" You mouthed quietly as you got up and the banging continued.

You made sure to shift your weight from one foot to another so the floor wouldn't creek. You grab a kitchen knife, Now A little scared you grip tightens around it as you slowly look through the peephole.

A sense of relief flowed over your body when you opened the door..

Only to see your boyfriend, Andy. "Hey, baby." He says, trying to kiss you but you put your hand on his chest pushing him away, firmly.

"Hey!" He yelped, after Nearly losing his balance. You stepped outside leaving a crack in the door, "Andy," You mutter, now having his attention. You pinch the bridge of your nose in annoyance, "Why are you here?"

"Well, to be honest," andy smiles looking you up and down, "To see if you need some company... Why do you have a knife?" He asks, now noticing your weapon.

You tilted your head, narrowing your eyes at him, "Because I thought you were someone trying to hurt me, that's why! Also, is that really you're here?"

He nods As You scoff, "Okay one," You held up a finger, "I don't believe you. And two, call before you come. just because you're my boyfriend does not mean you can pop over whenever you want, Got it."

He nods, now acting like he was embarrassed by his actions. When in reality, he was not. "Yes ma'am, I can come in?"

"Sure, but on one condition, Promise you'll leave afterwards I don't want my mom to find you on the couch. Got it." He says yeah and You went back into the house with andy following behind.

━━━━━━

━━━━

Instead of leaving as you thought, he laid you down spreading your legs as he got on top of you, "Do you have-"

"Nightstand." Andy thanked you as he rapidly went through the drawer pulling out a gold Square packet and opening it.

He slips it on and angles himself towards your entrance luckily sliding in you with no problem.

A few minutes passed before he started pumping into you, hard while you felt frustrated, his movements were good but it wasn't enough for you, so you slid a hand to your clit. Your whimpers echoed throughout as you finally felt that ball pleasure grow within. he slammed into you, you felt your high beginning to approach when Andy closed his eyes and his hips stuttered as he came.

After a while he opened his eyes when breathing calmed and pulled out of you, leaving you frustrated,

"That was.. good." he whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah. It was, would you like a another round?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"...cool."
_
"Oh my god," lori says as her shoulders shaking as tears fulled her eyes. You give her a side-eye look as she covers her mouth trying to stop the laughter from leaving her body