✞3✞

Mature content and language
Warning: Billy's a perv in this one so if you get uncomfortable, please leave.

Mature content and languageWarning: Billy's a perv in this one so if you get uncomfortable, please leave

[✞Narrative✞]

"Y/n, I'm home!" She yells from the front door, the familiar sound of metal rung throughout the hall as her keys hit the small table by the door

"Y/n, I'm home!" She yells from the front door, the familiar sound of metal rung throughout the hall as her keys hit the small table by the door. As Y/M/N sat the bags on the floor, footsteps came towards her fast until you came into view.

"Mom! You're home early, did something happen at work?" You ask, watching your mom take off her tennis shoes.

She walks through the living room to the kitchen, laughing, "No, Why'd you ask?"

"Because It's not like you to be home early? You're like a, Uhh. What's the name," you snapped your fingers, "Oh! A Workaholic."

"I-" her mouth fell open, like a fish out of water. she clears her throat, "Well if you must know, we're having dinner with Mrs. Loomis and her son, Billy." Y/M/N explains as she made her way towards the sink. Letting the hot water run over the vegetables and fruits.

"Mhm, I did not know that she has a son."

"You didn't," you nod, "Great! You'll have a new friend." She smiles, handing you something vegetables to dry.

"But momm, I don't want anymore friennnds, im happy with my onnee." you whine, biting the giggles in your throat

"You are such a fool." She says trying to fight off a giggle of her own as you took a bow with a big on your face before turning around and making your way to the living room,

"hey, where you are going?"

"To get the house ready, you know, since we're having guests over and all." She nods and turns her attention back on the vegetables as you walk into the living.

━━━━━✞━━━━━━

Finally, I'm done. how long has it been anyway?

You looked at the clock and realized that a couple of hours had passed since you've started cleaning up, you thanked your mother for her help. Knowing it would have taken longer and you wouldn't have been able to change clothes.

Ding dong.

Your mother rushes to the door excitedly, you chuckle feeling happy that she started talking to people again. She opens the door, greeting them as they came in, "Y/n, come and say hi," she calls. You sat your glass down and stepped into the living room.

"Honey. This is Debbie Loomis and her son, Billy." His mom wore a nice blouse and brown trousers while he wore a t-shirt shirt with some jeans,  You shook Billy's and his mother's hands, telling them how happy you were for meeting them.

The four of you made your way to the next room, staving as you and Y/M/N sat the food down on the table.

Billy's pov

Damm, she's hot.

thought. Keeping my head down to the table, my hand rested on my leg rubbing the rough material of the jeans, "I'm so glad guys invited us for dinner." Debbie spoke as she held her glass. Enjoying her wine.

Your mom waves her off from the stove, with a smile on her mouth, "We're happy to have you here, Right Y/n." You nod agreeing with her as you sat the potatoes on the table. and Took a seat by Billy. With his attention on his legs, he stared at your thighs as an uncomfortable heat washes over him as he felt himself throb against his pants.

Your mom came over quickly in mittens sitting the hot roast down. The mouth-watering smell hit you, making your stomach growl softly.

She sild the mitts off of her hands and sat at the table. Y/M/N looks at it, realizing Something was missing but she couldn't put her finger on it. Finally, it hits her.

"Hey, Y/n? Could you go grab the ice tea from the refrigerator? Please." You nod; letting out a 'sure' as you walk away. Billy's eyes followed your ass until it was covered by the fridge door. "So Billy," he lifts his head towards your mom, Silently hoping she didn't see him burning holes into your behind, "What do you like?"

Ms. Loomis laughs, leaning back in her chair. "Don't ask him that, you won't get a solid answer." Your mom waves her off and turns back to him. "Tell me. What are you interested in?"

"I don't know... just stuff, I guess."

"Ha! That did I tell you."

"Do you enjoy movies?" She asks, ignoring Ms. Loomis as she brings her cup to her lips.

"Not really. Only if they're scary" he answered while shoveling more potatoes in his mouth. You turn your body towards him and ask, "What's your favorite horror movie?"

"My favorite one?" You nod folding your arms together. He pulls his hand up to his face Petting his fake beard. "Halloween."

You stare at him for a while before holding out a hand, confused, he took yours as you shook it, "You have great taste, sir."

"Why, thank you."

"Oh ho ho... Seems like Y/n and Billy are going to be great friends." Y/M/N laughed clapping her hands together as his mother Agreed with her.

Yeah...

Great

"friends"