1:19

VOTE & COMMENT

ACT 1

RED RIBBON RUMOURS"Always remember

RED RIBBON RUMOURS

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."
― Ziad K. Abdelnour

The tip of the water brush pen had beautifully kissed the paper of a shape of a light shade of lapis, delicately forming the shadow of the koi fish that's dark sunset scarlet spots were almost dried from being recently painted on the paper.

From the vision of Talia's laudable emerald jewels, they called eyes the ebony-brunette tilted her head trying to picture what colour would go well with the second shadow of the koi fish.

"Lady Hu," the flight attendant spoke as Talia looked up, "we'll be descending soon, would you like me to dispense the water and pack this away for you, my lady?" she requested as Talia nodded then looking at her sleeping canine Cerberus on the seat next to her's making her chuckle.

"You may," Talia smiled as she dexterously held the water in a plastic container in one hand and the either piling the watercolour paint pallets into a pile as Talia gave a thank you, as she left. Grabbing her phone Talia surfed her way to the latest scoop of her favourite youtube gossiper The Oracle and the headline:

A SPRING BALL OR BRAWL?! XANDER HAWTHORNE, LUCIEN LANCASTER AND VERENA VON HUXLEY GET INTO A FIGHT WITH THE DROSSLE TWINS

"Latest insight to another whimsical mishap of the New York Elite. The home of the sunnyside Hamptons had brought back the wealthy echelon to the beautiful coasts and hillsides of the decorated retreat on eastern Long Island's South Fork was only to be overcast by a full-on brawl with auto tycoon heir Xander Hawthorne, real estate and hotel mogul heir and son of the prima donna hostess of the event Lucien Lanhaster, and the conglomerate von Huxely heiress the social media star Verena (von Huxley).