What Happens Behined Closed Doors

Character Description ....

Carmen: I'm a Spanish girl and I'm 25 years old. I'm 5'4, have long brown and black hair to my waist and I have hazel eyes. I hang with my 3 friends named Toni, Vanessa and Shantell, I met them when I was in college and we been best friends ever since then. I love to have a good time especially when I go to the club and meet guys. You guys might say I'm a hoe but I'm not I just love to have sex...

Vanessa: I'm black and Italian and I'm 20 years old. I'm 5'3, and have short black in a bob and I have light brown eyes. I have a 4 year old baby girl and her father is taking care of her but we not together. Me and her father, James are separated but we still talk because of our daughter Tasia. But I like to have fun with my friends Shantell, Toni, and Carmen they'er my college friends we have been talking since my first year of college. I'm in my last semester of college I like men that have something going for there self.

Toni: I'm a safistacated Jamaican young lady I'm 23 years old. I'm 5'5 have long black hair to my shoulders and I have blue eyes. I hang with my 3 friends Vanessa, Carmen, and Shantell. I met them when I was in college and we been together ever since. I don't have a job so I'm a little poor but I'm hanging in there for now. I have sex once in a while but I love the feeling of it.

Shantell: I'm Cuban and black and I'm 27 years old. I'm 5'6, and I have long blond hair and my eye color is green. I have a job that I own that is a spa, it is going successful. I'm always with my friends and we always go to the club and get boys. My friends always tell me that I'm the biggest hoe and flirt out of all of us, sometimes I agree and sometimes I dont give 2 fucks what people think sometime.

These are my characters for my story hope you like my story...